▪️Chapter 14

Edited

Edited.

"So?" Aira wiggles her eyebrow with a sly smirk plastered on her lips.

"What?" I asked, placing my tote bag on the seat beside her.

"Did he ask you out?" she asked again, more clearly this time.

"You know, throughout this few month we've known each other, you made me the happiest person in this world" Vernon said as he smile sheepishly, looking at his glass of juice. I immediately blushed at his words.

"Really?" I asked, couldn't believe it. He nod, finally lifting his head to look at me. He smiled sweetly before raising his hand and reach for mine. He grab my hands that was placed on the table firmly.

I look at him with wide eyes. He's holding my hands!

"You made me feel the joy that I've never felt before" he started, looking into my eyes dearly. I smile as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"And I don't want it to stop" he continued.

"So that's why I'm gonna ask you" he continued once again. I gulped, knowing well enough where this is going to end.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked simply but for me, it's already overwhealming. My breath hitched as I look at him in shock.

"Haera!" Aira shouted, making me snap back to reality. She gave me a knowing look as I quickly look down.

"Nothing happened, Aira" I lied. I can't tell her yet, I told him that I needed time to think because it was too overwhelming for me and since I'm a trainee, it is a big risk for me to be his girlfriend.

"He's so slow! He should be asking you out by now!" Aira groaned frustatedly. I look at her with a small smile, shaking my head.

"Lee Haera!" a voice shouted annoyedly. I quickly turn my gaze to see an angry looking Junhee.

"Here you are! I've been searching you everywhere. It's your turn to do your make-up" he sighed, looking at me as if he's done with me. I smile sheepishly before standing up and follow him.

"See you!" I told Aira with a big smile. She nod, waving me away as she pull out her phone.

"You should just wait in the waiting room next time, same as Aira" Junhee reminded. I nod.

"I'm sorry for troubling you" I apologized. He nod.

"Good luck for today's stage" he added before opening the dressing room door for me. I smiled.

"Thank you, Junhee" I smiled cheerfully. He return my smile before nodding his head.

"See you" I smiled before entering the room. The stylist immediately greet me and start with my makeup. They went for a simple outfit which is quite similar to Everglow's style since I'm dancing to their song.