▪️Chapter 38

Edited

Edited.

I finish the dance with a big smile. The crowds were clapping their hands with a bright smile on their faces. It warmed my heart.

I took a glance at four of my back up dancer and all of them look at me with a small smile.

I bowed to the crowd slightly before leaving the stage with a bright smile plastered on my lips.

"We did it! We get to perform perfectly even without practicing together!" I chirped happily as I jump out of joy.

"Of course, we promised that we'll make sure you'll be able debut!" they smiled cheekily. I frowned slightly, confused at the knowing smile they're giving me.

"We are actually your brother's friends. We used to practice with him when he didn't became an idol yet. So it really is an honour to dance with his little sister" one of them said. I nod my head, finally understand them.

They probably found the chemistry in our dance because they used to dance with my brother. They must've feel a connection with someone who's blood related with him.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'm sure you guys are a very excellent dancers. I'm wishing all the best in your career" I told them. They nod, smilling.

"We wish you all the best in your career as well" they told me before we settled down and make our own way.

I jogged my way towards the room where everyone is resting. I got in with a big smile.

"Look who just finished her amazing perfomance" Seyong teased, lowkey complimenting. I chuckled heartfully.

"Do you think I did good?" I asked, slumping beside her. She quickly nod her head.

"You looked so cool with the male back up dancers. You looked powerful and as if you rule the world" she said with big eyes, being serious. I chuckled.

"Your vocals and rap, damn. You really deserve a big clap" she continued, clapping her hands. I smiled.

"Thank you. I really hope PD will let me pass. I really want to debut with you guys" I smiled brightly. At the mention of them, my eyes went to search for Xera.

"Where is Xera?" I asked, looking around the small room.

"Oh, she went backstage since she's the first to perform for the second segment" Seyong explained. I nod, acknowledging.

It was a moment of comfortable silence when the door was suddenly opened wide with two people heading in.

"We got some coffees!" Hani cheered happily while raising two white cups in her hand. I saw Jane also entering the room from behind as she bring in three cups with the cup holder.

They didn't forget me.

"Here, take it" Jane said as she walk up to me and hold the cup holder near me. I pick a cup as Seyong pick the other.