▪️Chapter 25

Edited

Edited.

"Lee Know, is my brother" without realising, I spit out the words. I was even shocked myself. The words slips out so easily.

I can see his eyes widen before it's slowly softens. I look at him with hope in my eyes.

He slowly look down, avoiding my gaze.

"So she really didn't cheat on Vernon" he mumbled to himself but I could hear him clearly.

"You're not lying to me, right?" he asked, finally raising his head to look at me.

"Why should I lie?" I chuckled slightly, but it sounded bitter. I massage my ankle gently. It hurts, but I think it'll make it better.

"So you're saying, the guy I saw you hanging out with, the other day, is your brother?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I nod slowly.

"Why didn't you tell me? I even attacked you the other day-" he didn't finish his words as he dramatically sigh, frustated with himself.

"I didn't get a chance to, because you were gone the second you finished your words. And, we're not even close at the moment so I can't really tell you about my deepest secret" I spilled. He quickly look at me.

"How, by being someone's sister is a deepest secret of yours?" he asked, frowning. I look at him for awhile before looking down.

Should I really tell him?

"It's fine if you're not ready to tell me. I understand, it's probably hard for you and, we're not that close to share our secrets" he chuckled bitterly, repeating my last words. I look down. Why did he make it sounds sad?

"It was around two years ago. That time, Minho was a new trainee at JYP. I was happy for him since he has always wanted to become a singer" I chuckled at myself at the memory of Minho being in a National Geographic Channel.

"But then, I got an offer to study abroad. I really don't want to leave him and my parents but I do left them eventually. Everything was going well, everyone there treated me good. But one day, around Minho's debut date, a lot of people start to know about my sibling-relationship with him. I didn't mind much at first and I was actually proud of myself for having a great brother like him. But then," I paused for a moment as I felt my heart so heavy. I take a deep breath in.

"People start to take advantage of me. Some of them bullied me for having a famous brother. They talked bad about me, him and even our family. Some people actually used me to get close to him or even popularity. They used me to buy them things since I have a celebrity sibling so I have a lots of cash" I chuckled bitterly.

"It continues for awhile and it gets worse each day. I didn't tell anyone in my family about it because I don't want them to worry and Minho was actually busy preparing for his debut stage that time so I shouldn't really disturb him with the small things" I continued. When I mention small things, his eyebrow knitted and I can see that he wants to argue about it but he hold himself in and listen to my whole story. Cute.

"One day, the bullies has took it to another level and bullied me hard enough that I was even sent to the ICU" I told him.

"What the fuck?" he exclaimed. I look at him, shocked. He took a gulp of his own saliva before bowing slightly.

"Sorry, continue" he apologized, giving signs with his hands that told me to continue. My lips form a small smile before continuing.

"I don't have any family or relatives there so the hospital has called my parents. They was really shock if you ask. They thought I was doing good there but I was actually getting bullied" I chuckled bitterly, once again taking a deep breath in.

"They came to visit me once they heard the news. They even wanted to take me home because they don't want thing like this to happen again and want me to continue my studies here instead" I said.

"But I was stupid enough to decline their offer. I told them that I'm already halfway through my studies and it would be a shame if I stop that time" I continued again.

"It took them awhile before letting me stay" I said, looking at him. His eyebrows was knitted again. He looked so focused on listening to my story. Is he even the same guy that called me annoying?

"I thought everything will be okay and they will stop bullying me, but I was wrong" I look down at my hands.

"They keep bullying me. Leaving scars and bruises all over my body" I continued.

"How about your brother? Does he know about it?" he asked. I look at him before nodding my head.

"When my parents came to see me, he didn't know a single thing because he's having his debut stages so we don't want to disturb him. Mom and Dad told him about it when he's done with his promotion week. He was mad. Really really mad. He even told me that he's going to drag me back to Korea to live with my parents" I chuckled, remembering how stern but funny his voice was back then.

"But of course, I declined it. Eventually, they left me with a bodyguard" I mentally facepalmed myself.

"But I appreciate it since my bodyguard, Mike, has protected me from any bullies. But it still didn't get me away from my traumas. I'm always scared to be with any group of girls and I'm scared to let people know about my status with Minho" I ended my story.

"Pretty shitty, yeah?" I joked, looking at him with a small smile. He was quiet for awhile so I slowly look down at my hands.

He probably thinks I'm lying.

Out of a sudden, his pair of warm arms engulf me in a tight hug, leaving me flustered.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, accidently stutter. I know he hugged me earlier but this time, it felt different. As if he means the hug.

"I just feel like you needed a hug right now" he mumbled onto my hair.

"Oh" was all my reply. He caress my hair slowly.

"You will be fine. Everything will be over soon" he whispered right beside my ear, not even stopping on caressing my hair. That action, it made my whole body weaken. I gave in and hug him back with tears falling down my cheeks.

He made me feel things I've never felt before. But funny, I don't even know his name or ever saw his face.

{End of Chapter 25}
I bet all of you already know who this guy is right? Anyway, thanks for reading. See you.