Prologue

~Peter's POV~

" Hey! My name is Peter B. Parker, and I am Known as Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, And just a quick reminder on how i got into this New world and met New friends, It started because of Mysterio...Yea because of him i got sent in this world, I joined UA and I Met new friends, Hehe and got a Girlfriend. They Helped me out alot to take down The sinister Six and The League of Villains, But in The final Battle we were Out matched, Until Mr.stark appeared Thanks to Dr.strange and the rest of the Avengers showed and helped us to take down The Sinister Six and The League of Villain's and the Big bad All For One, That guy was no joke. After the Battle Tony gaved me the best gift ever! To stay in this New world with The rest of my Friends and my Girlfriend Momo Yaoyorozu, Deadpool stayed as well to keep an eye on me. Now I Live here, While I was living here, Crazy things happened. Like my Buddy Izuku Fought this Powerful Villain named " Overhaul" and I saved a Innocent Girl named " Eri" i gotta say that Overhaul dude was more stronger then anyone, after that we performed in this Festival for the school and I gotta say, That will be in my top ten best moments on my Life, We also did this Final Exam when we fight the Staff to go to Summer Camp, My Partner was with Kaminari and we Fought Snipe and it was pretty easy for me, Today is our last Day of school before Hitting Summer Vacation and I know That This summer will be amazing!" 

~ Today, June 1st, 2020~

Today is the Last day of school for Class 1-A before starting Summer Vacation, The sun had shined and it is 6:30 A.M, Peter Parker started to get out of bed as he walks out of his dorm to Brush his teeth where he says " Good Morning" to Tokoyami and Shoji, He then get's changed to his Uniform as he plays his Morning Mix, The other are getting Ready, Midoryia is lifting weights before leaving his Dorm, Tsuyu is fixing her Hair, Iida packing his Books, Momo finishes off her ponytail.

Peter Leaves his Dorm room and walks to the Kitchen " At last the last day of school, Who knew school will end at the first day of June while back in my world it always end around June something" says Peter as he gets Two Sandwich Bread and Peanut Butter and Jelly, as he is Making his Breakfast Midoryia shows up.

" Morning Peter, Ready for the Last Day of school?" Questioned Izuku as he puts on his Backpack " Heck yea bro, This is gonna be a Blast!" Peter responded as He eats his PB&J.

" Morning you two! Are you guys Ready!?" Shouts Kirishima in Excitement " Geez Man, Are you that Excited?" Peter chuckles, " Well yea, But it's not because it's the Last day of school,It's Because I actually Passed the Final Exam!" says Kirishima.

" I gotta Admit, You and Tokoyami did very well against Ectoplasm" Says Izuku to Kirishima, " I know huh! when Dark shadow just threw you to the Giant form of Ectoplasm, I was like Bra! and then you punch that guy to the ground bro, That was real Teamwork!" Says Peter.

" Thanks you guys! I'm also excited for The summer camp!" Says Kirishima, " Will you lower your God dam Voices!" Shouts out Bakugou as he walks to them.

" Morning Mr.Grinch" peter says it Bakugou as a Joke while He was chuckling, " Say that again Bug boy and your in for a Splat!" bakugou Responded very Angrily while he raises his arms a bit making mini explosions out of his Palms.

The rest of Class 1-A show up all ready, Momo shows her Goodmorning to Peter by Giving him a Kiss on the cheek as Peter Blushed, Tsuyu as well shows her Goodmorning call to her Boyfriend Midoryia by kissing his cheek as izuku Blushed, The whole class leaves their Dorms as They walk to school, As they are walking to school Uraraka spots a Man laying on the other side of the Sidewalk laying down on the ground with a Glass Bottle. " Hey Peter, I think i see your Buddy on the Floor lying down" She points to him as Peter looks at his Left, " Oh come on, Again?" Peter walks to the man laying down in the other side of the sidewalk as he Taps his back with his foot.