Ch.12

Warning, This Chapter contains Lemon, Reader Discretion advised!!!!

Thursday July 9,2020

Peter is outside of the dorms with Tokoyami, Tokoyami is far from him with a pile of fruits beside him, Peter is at the end with a Katana sword on his hand, It seems Peter told tokoyami to do a favor by throwing fruit at him so he can cut them up to see how good he is with a sword.

" you really want to do this peter? This is just a waste of perfectly good fruits, Plus I don't want to make Dark shadow to toss the Fruit that hard." Said Tokoyami, " Don't worry dude, I can handle it" Said Peter as he spins the Katana sword.

" Ok then, But you asked for it" Said Tokoyami as Dark Shadow appears and he starts with two apples and tossed them to peter, Peter started to focus and sliced the two apples a bit in half, " See I kinda got the hang of it" Said Peter

Tokoyami shrugged as Dark shadow grabbed plenty of fruits and kept throwing them to peter, Peter manages to cut some of them as their juices splashed all over him, Then when he sliced an Orange in half, The citrus juice sprayed onto his eyes and Peter dropped his Sword and Groans and started to rub his eyes, Then Peter gets hit by a watermelon.

" Told you Peter" Said Tokoyami as Dark shadow was laughing, " Dude that stupid orange!" Peter rubbed his eyes as his eyes are red, " Good thing it wasn't a lemon or Lime..."  said Peter.

" No I'm glad you didn't bother getting a Coconut, That would knock you out" Said Tokoyami, " Well at least their is some fresh ones" Peter said as he picked up a sliced Dragon fruit and took a bite of it and then he spits it out.

" This has no flavor! It tastes like a Kiwi but with no Flavor..." Said Peter, " Well that's the Dragon fruit with No flavor, Their are others with flavors" Said tokoyami 

" Well....Let's clean up now...I need a shower because of these fruit juices." Said Peter as he started to clean up

Kirishima and Sero and Kaminari sneaked into Peter's room

" You sure Peter won't get mad at us? We are basically going through his secret stuff" Said a worried Kaminari, " No way, We have to find out about that Secret New suit that Deadpool said on Monday" Said Kirishima 

" Yea, besides We will find that Uniform in no time, This is a small room by the way" Said Sero, " Can't argue with that" Said Kaminari 

They started to look around, Kirishima is looking under his bed, Sero was checking his closet, as Kaminari is looking through his drawer, Until Kirishima spots a Flat bag under his Mattress and he lifts it up and sees his New suit.

" Guys I found it!" Said Kirishima and Sero and Kaminari walks to him and they grab it, " He is smart enough to put this under there-" Sero gets cut off by Jirou's Voice.

" What are you three doing?" Said Jirou and Kaminari puts his finger on his lips, " We found Peter's new Suit, We just want to see it that's all" Said Kaminari.

" You three are such weirdos, Plus he will flip when he finds out you guys are lurking to his stuff" Said Jirou as she crossed her arms. " Don't tell him jirou" Said Sero, As peter walks back in the dorms, " Actually he is here already" Said Jirou and The three boys started to run to Sero's Room with Peter's suit and Jirou just watches them.

" Hey Jirou" Peter sees that his door is open and he looks at jirou, " Um...Why is my room open?" Said Peter, " You left it open, Then I just saw Three roaches in their, You can handle them by yourself" Said Jirou as she walks to elevator and Peter walks in his room slowly.

" Nice, Jirou is great in distracting him" said Kaminari as he heard from the door, " Um...You do realized she called us three roaches right?" Said Kirishima and Kaminari looked down, " Dang it!"