Ch.18

Friday July 31st, 2020

Today Is the Summer Festival, As UA Is Hosting the Festival for Everyone, Class 1-A are Behind the Stage as they all are wearing Orange Shirts that Says " A Band" Except Peter as he is wearing His Hero Uniform, As Jirou, Tokoyami, Bakugou, Kaminari, And Yaoyorozu are getting their Instruments Ready, And the Others getting ready as well.

" ok you guys, We've been practicing so much, I am Sure we are all ready for today" Said Jirou and everyone Nodded, " Well Remember, Peter and Wade are On after our Performance, But Peter you sure you and wade know what are you guys gonna dance to right?" Said Sato

" Yea, Deadpool has The list of the songs that me and him are gonna dance to, I basically remember the Moves" Said Spider-Man, " That's Good, But why are you wearing your suit?" Questioned Mina.

" Well, Wade wants me to wear it, Because when we danced, We wear our suits, And He wants to keep it like that" Said Spider-Man, " Speaking of wade, Where is he?" Questioned Sero as everyone looked around not seeing wade in sight, But Deadpool comes from behind running.

" I am here! Not to worry Little Heroes" Said Deadpool as his legs started to twitch, " Their you are, Are you ready Deadpool?" Said Kirishima as Deadpool Eye twitches.

" Yea I'm Ready To Go Peepee, Momo make me a Porta potty!" Said Deadpool as he His legs twitches, " Go to bathroom then!" Said Toru, " I can't find one in this stupid Campus! I feel like My bladder are gonna blow!...Which won't be the first time It's done that" Said Deadpool

" Look, Their is one near our class, Just go over there" Said Momo, " Ok!" Deadpool said as he suddenly Teleported and Everyone eyes widen.

" Did he....He just Teleported" Said Midoryia, " I....I never knew....How did he...Oh Never mind! Ok my Friends Good luck out their" Said Spider-Man and Everyone Smiles

The Announcer Started to Talk, " Ladies and Gentlemen, Get ready because Our first Performance will begin in a Few Minutes" Said the Announcer and Everyone Get's in their Positions, Spider-Man gives them two Thumbs up and Deadpool Teleported back, " That's Better...." Said a Relief deadpool.

" Dude, How the Heck did you Teleport?" Questioned Spider-Man, " Oh well, Remember I took Silver Samurai's Teleportation Ring? I told Mei Hatsume if it's Possible if she can Take whatever makes the Ring teleport, and Install into my Belt! And she did! I have a Teleportation Belt now!" Said Deadpool and Spider-Man facepalm, " Great...Don't be annoying with it please" Spider-Man begged and Deadpool nodded.

As The audience are are in a Crowd, Miriro shows with Eri, He walks throught the Crowd as he Sees Aizawa and Toshi, Mirio walks to them " Hey Sensei Aizawa, Sensei Yagi" Said Mirio, " Why Hello Young Togata, Young Eri, I'm glad you two made it just in time" Said Toshi

Eri Looks at the stage and Mirio picks her up so she can have a Better view, As Class 1-A are behind the Curtains and they are ready, " Ok, Get ready ladies and Gentlemen, We will now begin the Performance, We have Class 1-A! and Later on two more of their group will Dance for us" Said the Announcer and the Crowd applause and Cheered, Jirou took a Deep Breathe as she smiles, The curtains Open and Bakugou smirked, " Let's Get this Started!" He shouted as he starts to play the Drums as Jirou Opened her eyes and started to Play the Beginning of the song we all Know.

( I am Not gonna type what Class 1-A are doing as the Perform, It's To much XD But you all Know what they are doing, But Instead I'm gonna type Everyone's Reaction)