Ch.11

Monday June 6, 2020

Peter is running to the Staff dorms after a Call from Nezu that his new suit is ready, Peter was a Bit excited to see his new suit, As he made it to the Staff dorms Peter Opened the door and walked in.

" Mind if I come in you guys?" Said Peter as he closed the door behind him, " Go ahead young Parker, We Don't Mind at all" Said Toshi.

" Again Peter, Why do you need a new suit, You already have one" Said Aizawa, " W-well...I just want a New one because I felt like it's time for a-" Peter get's cut off by Aizawa, " Don't Lie to us" Said Aizawa in a Serious tone and Peter got scared 

" Ok ok! I need a new one so I can Fight Silver Samurai...." Peter said a bit Embarrassed as he gived a awkward smile, " No you won't fight him" said Aizawa.

" Oh come on Sensei! He won't Fight the other Pro heroes! He will just Teleport away, He only wants me!" said Peter and Aizawa eyes seemed that they don't care, " Again, The Pros will try to stop him before he causes more chaos around here, For now you enjoy this summer" Said Aizawa.

" How am I gonna enjoy My summer if one of my world's Biggest Mutant villain is out their!?" Said Peter, Toshi got up from the chair and walked to Peter, " He will kill you again like last time Young Parker, You are lucky that I showed up just in time, But we Won't let you fight him all by yourself" Said Toshi.

" Yea your right, Even tho He is bringing-..." Peter stops talking and Looked at Aizawa and Toshi awkwardly and Chuckled a bit that sounds that he is hiding something, Aizawa the  Raised his Eye brow.

" You are Hiding something Peter, What were you gonna spill?" Said Aizawa, " um...I don't know what you're talking about..." Said Peter.

Aizawa eye glowed red and Peter gulped, " Ok! He Got in our Dorms and Stoled the spell to Open a Portal to my world that Doctor Strange gaved me and Now he is back in my world to bring his Clan!" Peter shouted as he takes deep Breath, Aizawa and Toshi eyes widen, " What!?" They Both shouted.

" How did he know where you live!?" Said Toshi, " I don't know! But he said that Someone Told him every Information About my Classmates and You guys as well!" Said Peter.

" This is not good...Whoever told him everything is a Traitor to us! Did he said Anything else?" Said Aizawa, " No! But he said that it was someone we know" Said Peter,

Ectoplasm and Midnight walk to the Conversation, " What's with all the yelling?" Said Midnight.

" Turns out that the Silver Samurai is Bringing his Clan from Peter's world to Here, And someone we know spilled every Detail about us and where we live" Said Aizawa, " Impossible! who did it!?" Said Ectoplasm 

" We don't know!" Shouted Peter, " Well what can we do? Mostly all the Pros tried to stop the Villain but he will just Teleport away so he can Fight you Peter" Said Midnight 

" that's the thing- Wait...I think I know who can stop all of those Clan members..." Peter said and the four teachers looked at him, " But...Two things...One I am gonna regret it...and Two....I am still very upset with him" Peter said and Toshi and Aizawa looked at each other as they Know who he is talking about. 

~ Somewhere in the Middle of a Forrest~ 

In the Middle of a Forrest a Portal Opened that Looked like Doctor's Strange's Portal, Silver Samurai and His clan walked out of the portal, Silver Samurai brought like 100 Clan Members, They all Walked out of the Portal and The portal closes.

" It took me a while to figure out to Open this Portal! But at last my clan is here" Said Silver Samurai as he turns around facing them all, He speaked Japanese " Now Listen up! This world Is filled with Heroes, But the One we are Targeting is Peter Parker, You all Don't know who that is, But you will once I say that he is Spider-Man!" Said Silver Samurai in Japanese and His clan started to Groan in Anger.