Ch. 17 final showdown pt.2

Same day as the Previous Chapter 

Silver Samurai was Heading to Uraraka and Eri while Raising the Carbonadium sword, But Deadpool did the most Heroic thing ever and got In front of Uraraka and Eri, Taking the sword Attack for them, After the Attack Happened, Deadpool fell on the Ground leaving everyone in shock, His chest had a Huge bloody wound, With purple light surrounding it Preventing it to heal, Peter shouted deadpool's Real name out Loud.

Silver Samurai smirked as he cleans the blood off the Blade, He looks down at Deadpool " good Riddance" Said Silver Samurai as he Picked up Deadpool off the Ground and he Tossed him out of the way as Deadpool rolls as he been Tossed and He just lays their breathing hard, Midoryia, Peter, and Bakugou gived a Really Pissed Look at Silver Samurai as they growl in Anger, Midoryia Started to Cowl 100% and Tsuyu let him down on the ground as Midoryia Brakes free from the web as he let out a Battle yell, Both Peter and Bakugou Does a Battle yell as well Making silver Samurai looking at the three of them.

Midoryia dashed to Silver Samurai as Peter and Bakugou ran to silver Samurai as well, Silver Samurai Jumps High as he tossed many Shurikans at the Three of them, The three boys Dodged the Shurikans, Midoryia leaps to a Pole as he pole Jumps to silver samurai placing his arm in front of him " Delaware Smash!" Shouts Midoryia as he flicks his Fingers causing a wind pressure attack on Silver samurai, Silver Samurai get's sent back to a wall but he Wall Jumps to Midoryia as he raises his sword up, Peter shoots a Electric web at Him from the Ground causing silver Samurai to get electrocuted, Bakugou boosts himself up high as he over Silver Samurai as he places his Hand on Silver Samurai's Back " Howitzer Impact!" Bakugo Causes the Explosion on Silver Samurai's back Causing him to land on the ground hard.

The two Heroes land on the ground and Peter runs beside them, Silver Samurai's armor is Burned a bit as he got up slowly and he growled " You three are strong...But not that strong enough!" Said Silver Samurai as the three Heroes Grit their teeth and the three Girls run beside them but the Boys look at them, " You three...Watch over eri and Wade...We will take care of this Punk once in for all!" Said Peter in a serious tone as the girls looked at them.

" A-Are you guys serious!?" Said Uraraka, " You sure about this..." Said tsuyu as the three boys nodded and the girls looked at each other, Momo creates a Sword as she gives it to Peter, Peter takes the sword as he Looks at Silver Samurai, " It's Over Harada! i know you still have that Portal spell that Strange gaved me" Said Peter and Silver Samurai smirked.

" Your right, You mean this?" Silver Samurai pulls out the Spell paper as he rips it to many pieces, Peter eyes widen " NOOO!" Shouted Peter, " Haha! i don't think you needed this anymore Parker!" Said Slver Samurai as he kicks his regular sword up as he grabs it.

" This Son of a Bitch makes me want to Hurt him more and More!" Said Bakugou, " Let's do this, All three of us!" Said Midoryia as the three boys run to Silver Samurai, Silver Samurai runs to them as he raises the two swords as they Battle yell.

While the men are Fighting, The girls run over to Deadpool, Momo get's on her knees as he shakes Deadpool, " wade...Wade wake up! Come on!..." Momo tried to wake him up, Deadpool opens his eyes a bit as he looks at the Three girls and Eri as he Coughs, " i-Is....That....You God?..." Said a Dying Deadpool.

" Momo Take off his mask...He needs all the Oxygen he needs" Said Uraraka and Momo started to Take off Deadpool's Mask, Once she took it off she sees the Real Him as she Gasped and Covers Her mouth, Deadpool Breathes more as he opens his eyes a bit more.

" O-oh..It's you..." Said Deadpool weakly, " Wade... That was Very heroic what you did...Why did you do it?..." Said Uraraka and Deadpool tried to sit up but he can't due from his wounded Chest, Momo creates a pillow as she places it on the ground and layed Deadpool's head on it.