Ch. 16 Final Showdown pt.1

Thursday July 23,2020

In Silver Samurai's Lair, Peter, Midoryia, Tsuyu, Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka are chained up in a Special type of Cuffs as they are tied up with metal chains as well, Peter wakes up after being Tranquilized, The first thing he sees are his 5 Friends Chained up beside him.

" G-Guys! What happened!? where the Heck are we!?" Said Peter as he moved as he is Chained up, " well it appears your Betraying ass Friend! Tranquilized us all!" shouted Bakugou as he Struggles a lot to brake free.

" W-well...Why do you all just use your quirks to brake out of these?..." Said Peter, " Peter these are Cuffs that Police use to Prevent Criminals to use their quirks... Their is nothing we can do" Said Midoryia 

" But where are we...It seems like an Old Abandoned workshop" Said Uraraka, Silver Samurai appears and Deadpool is Behind him as they both walk to the six Hostages, Peter glares at Both of them and Silver Samurai walks In front of them, " Good, You all are awake" Said Silver samurai as he crosses his arm.

Peter trys to stand but fails, " Where is Eri!?" Shouted Momo, " Your little girl is alright, I'll show you" Silver Samurai snaps his Fingers as one of his Ninjas Take off a sack bag of Eri's Head showing Eri chained up with Tape on her mouth, Her eyes are revealing Fear, Midoryia and Peter eyes became furious as they Grit their Teeth's and Growled in full anger.

" What are you gonna do to her you silver Bastard!?" Shouted Bakugou, " Nothing, But Your old Companion wade W. Wilson did Gave me a lot of Advice of her and others" Said Silver Samurai with a smirk and Peter glared at Deadpool, " what...Does he Mean by that!?" Shouted Peter and Deadpool Looks down rubbing his arm.

" well...um...Hehe...You see...um" Deadpool Stuttered as Silver Samurai laughs evily, " You see, Your pal wade spilled the entire In-formations on all of you! what are your powers, Your names, where you all Live" Said Silver Samurai and The reactions of the Six kids are Shocked and Angry as they Glared at Deadpool.

" Are...You...Serious!" Shouted Peter, " And that's not all, I gaved Wade an Offer, A life time supply of Chimichangas to Kidnap this little girl, And to Bring all of you!" Said Silver Samurai and Peter yelled, " YOU GAVE US UP JUST FOR A STUPID LIFE SUPLLY OF CHIMICHANGAS WADE! ARE YOU THAT FRICKING RETARDED!?" 

Deadpool Looks down and He nodded slowly, " Wade...Why would you do this...We are your friends..." Said Tsuyu, " Friends!> Frog girl, we are not his Friends! He is Annoying,weird, and a Screw up!" Shuted Bakugou and Deadpool looks down in shame.

" Don't worry wade, you can end that, By killing those brats, But keep Peter alive for me!" Said Silver Samurai as one of his Ninja soldiers bring an AK-47 and they hand it to Deadpool but Deadpool eyes grew, " What!? Kill them!? That was not part of the Deal!" Said Deadpool

" I'll get you a Life time supply of Tacos" said Silver Samurai and Deadpool takes the Ak-47 and aims at Midoryia, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Bakugou, and Yaoyorozu as there eyes widen and 5 Ninja's soldiers put tapes on their mouths as they started to make noises and trying to brake free, " Deadpool! You Better not!" Peter said as he teared up a bit and Deadpool eyes became sad and he shakes his arm, As He looks at the other's, he sees Tsuyu tears and Ochako tears, He turns to see Momo and Her eyes tear up as well, And for the two other boys they both are mad as they try to Brake free.

" Do it wade, End them!" Demanded Silver Samurai, Deadpool eyes became mad as he turns around to silver samurai with the Ak-47, " Never!" Shouted Deadpool as he started to Shoot at Silver Samurai, Silver Samurai takes out his sword as he blocks all the Bullets in a Quick Speed, Peter and the Others eyes widen as they saw Deadpool Shooting at Silver Samurai, But the Ak-47 ran out of bullets, " Shit!" Said Deadpool as he tosses the Ak-47 at Silver Samurai but He slices it in half.