Ch.4

Monday June 15, 2020

It is 5:45 AM as the class started to get ready and getting changed to go to Training Camp, As everyone is getting ready, Aizawa is outside of the dorms waiting for his students and the bus arrives, Aizawa started to talk to the Bus driver about their location, Later on, Peter is still yet sleepy, Midoryia is also kinda sleepy, Mostly the whole class is sleepy except for Tenya Iida, We know look at Aizawa still waiting for his students.

"Second year of training camp, I can't even think about how their first year was ever since the League attacked and Kidnapped Bakagou, Let's hope nothing bad happens this year's training." Said Aizawa but then he hears someone calling him, " Yoo Jesus look alike!" Shouted a man then Aizawa turns around and he groaned, " Oh great....Deadpool"

" Good morning Sleepy head!" Said Deadpool as he walked to Aizawa

" Wade, There are Two things I need to know. First, What are you doing here so early, and second, Why are you here to bother me?" Said Aizawa as he turned around to Deadpool.

" I just wanted to pull a Prank on my good Friend Peter, But then I saw you and The Magic school bus here, What's the deal?" Questioned Deadpool, " My class are going to Training Camp for two weeks, We need them to improve on their quirks with the group the Pussycats" responded Aizawa.

" Pussycats! Sounds hot, Can I go!?" said Deadpool but then Aizawa shakes his Head No and Deadpool falls on his Knees and started to Beg " Pleeeeaaasssseeee! I never been Camping before!" 

" No! Only Teachers and Students can go to Camp, No one else can, Now you Wait here till I get everyone" Aizawa said as he walked in the dorms to get everyone and Deadpool just stays there and he kicks  the Ground.

" Stupid Sleep bag fucker, I want to go camping, Especially when I wanna do the Panty raid" whines Deadpool and he pulls out a Gun and aims around and fools around, The bus driver looks at Deadpool a Bit scared.

" Man, Villains appearing in Camp Last year, When I see some I'll pop them like BANG BANG BANG" Deadpool started to pretend that he is shooting but then he accidentally shoots and the Bullet hits a pole reflecting it on the Bus driver's feet and He responded with a Painfully yell.

" Oh shit" Said Deadpool as he got in the bus, " You Idiot! Look what you did to my leg!" Yelled the Bus driver as he holds his Feet and Groaned in Pain.

" Ok Ok that's my bad, But you should Blame the Writer of the story for making me do this to you, But your still gonna be able to drive the bus right?" Questioned Deadpool and the Bus driver shakes his head No.

" Who's gonna take the class to Camp now!?" Yelled the Bus driver and Deadpool got an Idea.

A few Minutes Later, Aizawa walks out of the Dorms with Class 1-A and the Bus door is closed, Aizawa then turned around to the class.

" As you all know, This year's Training camp will be The same but the Forrest will have security just in case, So you all must be ready for two week s of Training." Said Aizawa and Everyone noded slowly as some of them are Tired.

" I told you all to sleep early yesterday, but no one bothers listening" Said Iida as he crossed his Arms, " We get it Alright..." Said Kaminari as he yawned.

" Remember I want everyone in a Straight line" Said Iida as he started to move his arm like a Robot, " How about we just Go in the Bus and Not listen to Four eyes" Said Bakugou and the Bus Driver opens the door however the Bus driver is wearing a Paper on his face with a Happy face drawing and He is looking at the window and The students Noticed and have Confused faces.