Ch.3

Thursday, June 11 2020, It is a clear day as the sky is blue, No clouds, No cold breeze, Just a Hot day. Class 1-A started their morning as the usual, Peter and Tenya went to the market to buy some food or snacks, As they are walking back to the dorms they took a view of the Beach Noticing people are now on the water, They realized that the Red tide is Gone and it is now safe for everyone to get in, as they rushed back but Iida was more faster as peter is trying his best to catch up to him. Iida then Walks in the dorm.

" Everyone! Guess what!" Said Iida with a Happy expression and everyone looks at him with answers.

" What? What exciting thing happened?!" Said Mina as she got up from the couch then Sero said " let me guess, A....Fair just opened right?" Iida shakes his head No.

" The red tide is officially gone now from the beach! We can finally go now!" said Iida and everyone cheered especially the Girls were happy as well.

" Yahoo! Finally! And it's the perfect day for a Beach day as well!" Said Toru, " Yea, We should Go right now" Said Uraraka and all the Girls agreed and some of the boys as well 

" We should, Plus Monday we have to go to camp, So we can take this day and use it for Fun" Said Midoryia but then he realized Peter isn't here " Um, Where is Peter" Questioned Midoryia.

" Oh he couldn't keep up with me" Iida said then Peter came back breathing hard " Dude! You had to leave me behind!? I Ran slow because I was carrying Two filled plastic Bags and they could of ripped a Hole" Said Peter while panting.

" Well, What can I say? Very fast hehe" Said Iida and Peter pouts and he walks to the table placing the Groceries on top

" So...Are we still going to the beach still or we are just gonna stay here" Said Kirishima, " Yes, Let's Go everyone" Said Iida and Peter quickly realized what he just said " Wait we are Going now? Like right Now?" 

" Yea, I mean it's a perfect day to go to the Beach Peter" Said Tsuyu then Peter nods " Ok then, Let's go" Said Peter then Everyone walked to their Dorm rooms to change

Peter Puts on a White shirt and Puts on swim trunks on as he Packs Sunblock and A hat, Midoryia did the same as well for the other boys, The girls wear their bikini but they put on a Shirt over and Toru got her Hat and Sunglasses, Momo became nervous, Mina then takes out a Watermelon out of the Fridge then she smiles in excitement, After a Few minutes Everyone are waiting for Peter.

" Bug man hurry up! I want Destroy Sandcastles already!" Yelled bakugou and Peter comes with his school Backpack " Geez calm down Boomer" Said Peter.

" What's with the school's backpack?" Said Tokoyami " Well I need something I can put my stuff in duh" Said Peter as everyone else Left the dorms and They all started to walk to the beach 

" So, This beach of yours, Is it like all Beaches?" Questioned Peter, " Yea, It's just a Normal Beach Peter san, Is your world's Beach different?" Said Momo then Peter responded " No, It's the same, Unless Seagulls come and snatch your snacks" 

" Oh! Guys I brought a Watermelon as well" said Mina, " Oh yea! Now we're talking!" Said Sero 

" Great, Perfect beach Snack!" Said Peter then Midoryia said " well yea, But we use Watermelons for Suikawari".

Peter then Looks at Midoryia Confused " Eh!?", " Jesus you need to learn a lot bug boy" Said Bakugou 

" It's a Traditional Japanese summer game, Where you Blindfold a Person and they have to Hit the watermelon with a stick while they are Blindfolded. Ribbit" Said Tsuyu, " Oh! So it's kinda like a piñata but with a watermelon and it's on the ground, Clever" Said Peter and a Few more Minutes they all make it to the beach.