Ch.6

June 19,2020 

In a Sunset time in a Forest, Silver samurai is cutting down trees causing animals and more destruction to catch Spider-Man's attention, He kept trying and trying, He get's upset trying to Catch Spider-Man's attention but kept failing, Silver Samurai then decides to Teleport in the city and Once he is the the street his sword glowed and started to slice through Cars, Slicing through Light poles, and walls, The civilians started to run and Silver samurai turned with anger

" Where are you Spider-Man! Come to me and Face me like a Soldier!" Yelled silver Samurai as he keeps Cutting more Stuff down Until a Man with a Brown Coat and pants with Yellow hair and red wings showed up, The man is Hawks

" Say buddy, You need a chill pill or something" Said Hawks as silver Samurai turned around and glares at Hawks.

" You look like a idiot, Be gone" Said Silver Samurai as he turned his whole body around and pointed at Hawks " This does not Concern you", Hawks smiled a bit " Yea, I hope you have enough Yen for the Damage you just cost Villain" Said Hawks as his feathers started to come out of his wings.

" You must know where is Spider-Man!, You will tell me where he is this Instant" Yells silver samurai as he spins his sword

" Spider-Man?" Hawk quickly remembered about Hearing that name " You mean the new hero who appeared from a Different Universe? I never speaked or seen him around" Said Hawks which made Silver Samurai more angry, " Then you will fall on your knees from the Silver Samurai!" Silver Samurai then dashed to Hawks with his sword and Hawks Feathers quickly flew straight to silver Samurai, He Slashed the Feathers using his Sword quickly in the speed of light and Hawks eyes widen.

" Ok, Interesting" Hawks then makes two swords made out of his Feathers and Silver Samurai jumped high then twirls in the air and Swings his sword but Hawks Counter it and Kicks Silver samurai on his chest, Silver samurai rolled and he is on one knee.

" Very strong for someone in your age" Said Silver Samurai with a smirk and he get's up " But not strong against me!" He the raises his sword making a Lighting bolt strike it making his blade surrounded with Lighting.

" What kind of quirk do you have?" Hawks said as his wings started to move making him fly a bit, Silver Samurai Ignored his Words and Strikes a Lighting Cut to Hawks, hawks Quickly dodged it  then Silver Samurai sent more Lighting strikes at him very quickly and Hawks kept dodging in the air, He then sent many Feathers at Silver samurai but his wings started to get smaller so he landed on the ground, Silver Samurai used his Teleportation Ring to Teleport somewhere, Hawks then looks around as his feathers are floating in , mid air.

A news Helicopter then comes and The camera is Catching Hawks in his battle as the Lady is talking through the Mic as it's Airing Live, Back in Camp everyone is Making their Food as the TV  is showing this, Toru then watches it as she is carrying a Bag of Potatoes.

" Hey guys! Look!" Toru shouted and Everyone started to watch the Battle, Peter is to busy looking after his Beef while it's cooking.

" A mysterious villain seems to be nowhere to be found during the match!...Did he flee? we have no idea what just happened!" Said the reporter as the Camera focuses to Hawks as he is looking around.

" Who was Hawks Fighting?" Questioned Tokoyami and Everyone shrugged, " It said Mysterious, We do not know yet Tokoyami" Said Iida.

While The camera is still rolling, Silver Samurai teleported in the Helicopter and He pushed to Reporter off the Helicopter and the Camera man as well but he grabbed the Camera just in time then he made the Camera facing to him, Hawks sees the two citizens falling and he makes the floating Feathers to catch them.