Ch. 15

Monday July 20, 2020

While every one is enjoying their Morning In peace, Aizawa Called Class 1-A dorm's Main Phone Number, As their Phone was ringing, Shoji walks over to the Phone and He picks it up, As shoji said " Hello" Aizawa sounded Worried and Upset as he told Shoji to tell every one to meet him in the staff Dorms, As shoji questioned, Aizawa Said " Eri Has Been Kidnapped!" Those words shocked shoji as he hangs up and Told everyone the Bad News, Everyone started to get worried as they all rushed to the staff dorms as every teacher is their with the Police searching for clues.

Peter, Midoryia, Iida, and Uraraka ran Inside to find Aizawa as they ran into Eri Room Seeing Aizawa, All Might, and Naomasa searching for clues.

" Sensei! What Happened!?" Shouted Iida as Aizawa turned to him, " Eri has been Kidnapped!" Responded Aizawa in a Mad Tone.

" By who!? It Can't be Chisaki...He is in Prison" Said Uraraka, " Right!...But Could it be one of the Members trying ti find Eri?" Said Midoryia and the rest of the students looked at each other.

" Hm, No clues in here Either, Do these Dorms have hidden Cameras?" Questioned Naomasa and Toshi looked up to find a Camera as he sees on in the Corner, " Over there!" Toshi said as he points at it, Peter then Crawls on the wall to check on it as he opens the Camera and he takes out the chip and shows it, " Let's see who did this!" Said Peter.

As they walk over to the Main room and Approach the Computer, Peter Inserts the chip on the Computer, As he clicks on some Files The Computer Plays the Recording from Last night showing Eri sleeping, As everyone looks deeply into it, The Video is in Black and White and it shows a Man coming in through the Window but the Video didn't make the Man noticeable.

" Okay That must be the Man Behind eri Kidnapping!" Says Midoryia, " But who is it! The stupid Camera can't make it Noticeable! But he doesn't look like a Chisaki Member" Says Uraraka.

" Hm, I'd say My team will take the chip, We will take it to our lab and Make our Professional Agents To fix this Video" Said Noamasa, " that sounds like a Plan Sir, We just Hope your team will find the crook just in time" said Toshi as Peter takes out the Chip from the Computer and hands it to Naomasa.

Deadpool Comes in the Scene, " Geez, This reminds me of My High school party times" Said Deadpool, " Wade, Not the Time, Eri has Been Kidnapped!" Said Iida and Deadpool looked confused 

" Eri! The Little Girl that you taught the Bad word!" Shouted Peter and Deadpool Remembers, " Ooohh Her, S-She has? And what did the Po po found?" Said Deadpool and Naomasa shows him a Chip.

" We found a Footage of the Night of the Kidnapping, The Camera didn't catch the Man's identity Clearly, So I am taking this back to Lab so our Agents Can find out who is the Kidnapper" Said Naomasa and Deadpool eyes widen, " Uh...G-Great! We will Find Little Bean in no time..." Said Deadpool as he shaked. 

" But That doesn't mean we should just wait, I'd Say we all should Search for her for the Mean time" Said Midoryia and Everyone Agreed, " Great Idea Midoryia, We should Split up in small Groups! Me, Momo and....Deadpool will go and search the Old Chisaki lair, and You guys can Figure where to go and who you will be Partners with" said Peter as everyone Nodded.

Everyone went to their Separate ways, Peter, Momo, And Deadpool went to the Chisaki Lair to see if eri is their, Midoryia, Bakugou, Tsuyu, And Ochako went to the Police Department to Help out with the Video, As the Students are searching as well.

Peter and his group went Inside the Chisaki Lair Only to find a Abandonment lair, " Geez, When was the last time they cleaned up this place, Looks like My old ass Apartment room" Said Deadpool, " ERI!" Shouts Peter as he Continues Over and Over again.