Ch. 13

Monday July 13,2020

Peter was getting ready because Today He agreed with his Ex friend Deadpool and others that Today they will go on a Search to find Silver Samurai and Take him down, Peter then gets his new Suit and starts to change, As Midoryia and Bakugou getting into their uniforms. Midoryia looks at himself thru a Mirror and he takes a deep breath, Bakugou just starred and cracks his Knuckles and neck with a grin, Peter wraps some type of sheets around his arm and he grabs his katana sword and he sweats in fear. Then a Knock on the door appears and Tsuyu checks through the window.

" Guys, Deadpool is Here, Ribbit" Said Tsuyu and Midoryia and Bakugou got out of their room as they walk down to the living room.

" You three stay- wait where is parker?" Said Iida and Midoryia turned around and didn't see him, " Huh? Peter! Are you done!?" Shouted Midoryia 

" Yea! I want to kill the silver bastard right now!" Shouted Bakugou and Peter walks out of his room and he walks to the living room.

As everyone is chatting and Deadpool still knocking on the door, Peter walks to the Living room with his Katana sword on his hand and his new suit on. Everyone else looks at him, With their eyes amazed and expressions are like " Woah" And stuff like that.

 Everyone else looks at him, With their eyes amazed and expressions are like " Woah" And stuff like that

( Mind the wounds XD)

" Woah Peter! You look like a serious Ninja my dude!" Said Kirishima, " I know! I mean the suit can look a bit more better, But it looks good enough" Said Todoroki 

" Thanks Kiri and Hey, I still want to keep the colors man" Said Spider-Man , " It just looks like your old suit but with Cut offs and with a Pair of Sneakers" Said Bakugou

" Uh Hello, Better grips on the floor" Said Spider-Man, " As I was saying you three, Actually I Mean Four, You four be careful...And Work as a Team" Said Iida and the three boys noded and Momo hugs Peter from behind and Peter turned his head seeing her.

" Be safe Peter san..." Said Momo as she has a worried expression and looked like she was about to cry, Peter turned and hugged her tightly, " Don't worry, I will be fine Momo, I promise" Said Spider-Man as he lifts his mask up a bit and Kissed her head.

" The same thing goes with you too Midoryia Chan, Please be safe" Said Tsuyu and Midoryia Nodded as he kissed her and Tsuyu blushed unexpectly as she kissed her Boyfriend back.

Bakugou has a Face of Disgusted, " Ok you Love creeps! Can we go now!? I want to kick some-" As bakugou opened the Door Deadpool was Jamming out and singing some Lyrics of a Old annoying teen song.

" And I was like baby, baby, baby oh,Like baby, baby, baby no,Like baby, baby, baby oh,I thought you'd always be mine, mine-" Deadpool stops dancing and Jamming as he stares at Everyone as they are starring at him and He stops the Music and still starred.

" Wade...Their is no way you were just listening to that stupid song" Spider-Man said as he sounds like he was gonna burst out into laughter, " N-No!....It's...The jonas Brothers" Said Deadpool