Ch.7

Monday June 22,2020

It is 3:30 Pm in Camp, And Class 1-A are all together, and Class 1-B are located in a different spot with Ragdoll and Pixie bob, Class 1-A are with Mandalay and Tiger as they are in their hero uniforms, On the ground stays a Red tube that is thin, Mandalay starts to explain the situation.

" Today, You we will do a Competitive event, We call it Capture the flag but I know you all know what that is" Mandalay said, " Wait, So are we going to capture Class 1-B flag before they catch our flag?" Questioned Iida.

" Something like that, You all will be given a Flag, And your guys goal to win is to put this flag on their territory which is this tube" Mandalay points at the Red tube on the ground " But their tube is blue." Said Mandalay.

" But you all will have to try to stop them before they put their flags on our tube first! So we expect you all to Use all the Quirk training we taught you for this event!" Said Tiger 

" Perfect, With all that extra combat training Tiger taught me, I feel more ready, I can test out what I learned with this, just in case after camp I bump into the Silver samurai, At least he is not here"  Spider-Man thought as Mandalay Hand Iida the red flag.

" Who ever team marks their property first wins, and for the losing side will have to clean out our Basement full of equipment's, Which we haven't cleaned close for two years." Mandalay shrugs with a smile and Iida and his class mates Huddle up.

" Ok, We all should stick together if we want to win this" Said Iida, " I'd say just give the flag to Sero or Peter, or they both can go with the flag" Said Midoryia, " That sounds like a plan, But I say we should also Spread out, Just in case if one of Class 1-B students actually cut thru" Says Momo and Everyone nodded, " Very well, Everyone should Spread out with a Partner, Parker and Sero I trust you two with the flag, One of you should swing you way to find our Opponents Tube." Said Iida and Spider-Man and sero noded and Iida gaved the flag to Peter.

" Ragdoll, We are ready" Said Mandalay as she telepathy uses her quirk, " Ok Class 1-B! Get ready!" Shouted Ragdoll in excitement and class 1-B get's ready as well with Class 1-A, " Ok! Ready? GO!" Shouted Mandalay and Class 1-A goes through the forest and Class 1-B does the same as some of the students started to spread out.

Sero and Spider-Man started to swing through tree to tree, Spider-Man then stays on top of a branch as his lenses zoom and scan the place, " Ok, I haven't found anything sero, Let's keep moving before one of Class 1-B finds us" Said Spider-Man and Sero brought some bad news, " To late for that Peter..." Said Sero and Spider-Man looks at his side and they both were spot by Shiozaki and Kosei.

" Going somewhere you two?" Said Shiozaki and Peter just shrugged, " Yea, To your place! Later!" Spider-Man shot a web string at a Tree but when he swinged he get's slammed by a Air wall that was made by Kosei as he is breathing out solid air and Spider-Man let's go of the flag.

" The flag!" Sero shot Tape at the flag and pulls it to him but Shiozaki used her Vines to wrap around sero and the Flag falls to the ground, " Nice work out there Ibara" Said Kosei

Ibara smiled a bit as Sero struggled to brake free from her vines, Iida then rushed quickly and grabbed the flag quick enough as he runs past Shiozaki and Kosei.

" Oh no!" Shouted Kosei and Iida Kept running as he stops as he sees Tsuyu and Uraraka, " Asui and Ochako! Quick, Take the flag and Find our mark!" Said Iida handing the flag to Tsuyu and They both Noded as they started to run, Iida then sees Reiko and Jurota running with the Flag as Iida starts to run to them trying to stop them but Reiko uses her quirk to make Iida float in Mid air, " what!?, You guys wont win this time!" Said Iida, " Sorry Mr.Representative, But their is no way we are cleaning that Basement!" said Jurota as Reiko stayed quiet and they both ran off cutting off through bushes, Kaminari and Bakugou spot Iida as they run to him, " What Happened? And why are you floating in mid air?" Questioned Kaminari, " Those two!" Iida looks at Reiko and Jurota running as Denki and Bakugou sees them, " Oh they think they can get away that easily!" Bakugou smirked as he uses his explosions to Boost Himself to them.