Ch.2

Monday, June 8 2020

It is Morning time, And Half of Class 1-A are starting to wake up for their first day of summer vacation. Midoryia walked out of his dorm room and went inside the Elevator with Shoji and Sero as the three are starting their morning off with some breakfast. The three made three bowls of Rice with boiled eggs on the side and one plate of sushi for one each, They started to dine in and Kaminari turns on the TV to watch some morning News. 

" Hey did you guys heard? Bubble girl, and Manual are cleaning up the Red tide in all of the beaches ocean's" Said kaminari while the News were saying that just about now.

" Yea we do now, Doesn't red tide goes away by itself in some point?" questioned Sero as he is eating. " well yea in couple of days or months, The length of time that a plankton bloom continues depends on many things, such as available nutrients and sunlight, water temperature, changes in wind or surf conditions, competition with other species, and grazing by zooplankton and small fish." said shoji and Kaminari turned around to them and said " Excuse me, But I do not want to learn something during Summer vacation".

" It's good that both Bubble girl and Manual are Getting rid of the Red tide, Because we usually eat fish here and that stuff does affect our food and us" Said Midoryia. " Heck, I don't think i want sushi anymore" Sero said as he pushes his plate of sushi on the side and he eats his rice with boil eggs instead.

Then after that, Somewhere in the city Toshinori was walking out of a store with bags of pork buns and started to walk in the sidewalk, while he is walking some lady bumps into him and her face was full of fear, Toshinori apologizes but the lady got up and ran to a dark hall as two Thungs where chasing after her, Toshinori dropped his bags and He followed them as he transformed to his hero form All Might as he followed the Thungs to the Ally. The thugs turned around and they quickly pointed a Gun at All might, All Might raises his arm quickly but suddenly the two thugs were shot in the head, All Might has a shocked reaction and the Lady on the ground was shalking.

" W-what in the world?..." Said All might softly, Then Deadpool Hoped down from a building to the ground.

" Have No Fear M'Lady! The merc is here!" Said Deadpool pointing at Himself but the Lady got up and she is shivering because of what she just saw.

" Well? Do I get something? Money? The P word that I will not say because I know People will Report this story?" Said Deadpool then All Might spoke " Mr. Wilson" said All Might and Deadpool turned around.

" Captain Falcon dude! What's up big guy?" Deadpool walks up to him and pats All Might's chest " God dam dude we have the next Hulk here" Said Deadpool and All Might turned back to his real form, " And now he became Jack skeleton" Said Deadpool and Toshinori walked back to his bag of groceries and walked away and Deadpool followed him.

" Why are you following me Mr.Wilson?" Questioned Toshinori as he is walking " What? Can't I follow Slender man here?" Said Deadpool.

" Is their something you need to tell me?" said Toshinori as he stopped because of A stop Light " Yes, How was my super hero landing? On the scale of 1-10, How would you rate it?" Said Deadpool as he stared at Toshinori on the side.

" The landing was not bad, But I wouldn't call it a Super Hero landing because you Killed two Thugs, and Heros do not Kill" Said Toshinori 

" Someone needed to teach those wanna be Goons a lesson, And No I said 1-10! What will you rate it?" Deadpool whined and Toshinori looks at him and he gaved him a seven with his fingers as he walks across the street and Deadpool eye's where twitching as he stayed their " Seriously!? a Seven!?" Shouted Deadpool and Toshinori waved him Goodbye as He walks away and Deadpool kicked the ground " Stupid skeleton, It's a ten I know it"