Ch.8

Thursday June 25,2020

For the past week, The students were training their quirks to improve, Today both class 1-A and 1-B are finally leaving camp and going back to the city, It is clearly 5:00 Pm and everyone started are bringing their bags to the bus, Both tsuyu and uraraka looked at each other as they are thinking to tell peter that they saw Deadpool in the woods by himself on Monday. Tsuyu walked up to Peter, who he is talking to Kaminari and Midoryia and she tapped his shoulder and Peter turned around.

" Hey Tsuyu, What's up?" Said Peter, " Well...Peter on the day of the competition of our class against class 1-B, Me and Ochako saw....um Your ex Friend in the woods" Said tsuyu and Peter looked confused, " ex friend?" Said a Confused Peter.

" We found Deadpool in the woods, He kinda looked horrible out their Peter, He is still here but he is living in the woods" Said Uraraka and Peter started to frown and Midoryia and Denki looked at each other

" Well good, That's where he belongs, In the wild" Said Peter as he picked up his bag and walked to the bus and Tsuyu walked to him, " He can't live out their Peter, Me and Ochako saw him eating a Pine cone for food" Said Tsuyu as Peter kept walking, " Pine cone huh? Sounds like a great Balance snack" Peter said Sarcastically.

" Come on Peter, You should at least be worried, He even showed me and Tsuyu his....Real side" Said Ochako and Both kaminari and Midoryia looked at her interested, " He showed you what's under that mask!?" Said Kaminari, " How did he really looked like?" Questioned Midoryia.

" Well...How can i put this?...Let's just say he looks like a Rotten Avocado" Said Uraraka  and Kaminari started to Puzzle that, " Oh...Really?" Said Midoryia and Uraraka nodded, "We felt the pain he goes thru, He hides his real self from us and everyone in the city...Me and Ochako wanted to help him but he just ignored us" Said Tsuyu.

" Why would you two want to help Him, He deserves that" Said Peter as he finished putting his bags on the bus then Momo came up, " But Peter san, He is your only friend from your world, Do you think you went a bit harsh on him?" Said Momo and Peter shaked his head no, " Momo chan, Here is something you must know, The first time when I met Deadpool I couldn't Stand him, No one can stand him" Said Peter, " I know, At first When I met him during that Battle against the League and the Sinister six, He did acted weird, But I know he still has some Good in him" Said Momo, " Yea, I will believe it when I see it" said Peter as he grabs Momo's bags and put's it in the bus and Momo looked down, " thanks...." Said Momo and Peter looked at her and Gived her a Hug, " Look...I know that you see a Different view of Me last week, But I just had Enough of him..." said Peter and Momo looked at him.

" Everyone In the bus, I want to leave already" said Aizawa and Some of the students got in the bus, " You all actually Improved on your quirks this years summer camp, I am very proud" Said Mandalay, " Yea! But we will Keep trying our best for next years!" Said Ragdoll

" Thanks to you four, I will test these students of their quirks soon when Summer break is over" Said Aizawa, " No problem Aizawa, But when I see these Kitty's next year, I will keep pummeling them down until they really become Plus Ultra" said Tiger and Aizawa Nodded slowly as the bus closes it's door and the Pussycats waved Goodbye as the Bus started to Drive away.

The students kept chatting and Peter is looking at his hands and started to think of something, He balls up his Fist.

" Once we go back to the dorms, I am going to look for Silver Samurai, But I don't want anyone else to find out ...I got to keep this a secret" Peter Thought.

~ 7:20 Pm back in the City~

A few Hours went by and they all make it back to the dorms as the Bus stops and Everyone got out and went to the back to grab their bags.