Chapter 1

2 years later.

"Seulgi unnie! I've got news!" Yeri shouted as she ran towards her. Yeri became Seulgi's manager as soon as she hit the charts after getting a record deal in New York. Seulgi asked Yeri to be her manager because she trusts that Yeri will never leave her.

Yeri became Seulgi's strength after Irene's departure. She made Seulgi believe that she can handle love again. Seulgi was a mess after Irene left her, but she managed because of Yeri, Lisa, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Seulgi's team saw what the brunette went through. Irene forgot about her promise and Seulgi refused to believe that. She would always tell them that Irene was just busy and that she'll come around eventually. Seulgi told them that Irene would never break a promise, and she held on to that promise for a year until she found out that Irene was communicating with Joy most of the time.

Of course, Seulgi was depressed and tried to hate music. Yeri and the rest managed to pull Seulgi out of her black hole, and she got her drive back. Seulgi was better. Seulgi was fixed. Seulgi was famous.

"Okay, weirdo. What's up?" Seulgi laughed as she ate her cereal in just her pajamas.

"Well, someone wants to work with you. No. Not someone, I mean there are people who really want to work with you!"

"Who? Vader? Anakin? Solo? Bond?" Seulgi grinned.

"Unnie, I am serious. I got a call from Adele, Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes. They all want to work with you. So, should I give it a go?"

"Dude, that's huge. Alright, say yes. But, let's do Shawn first, alright? Then maybe Justin? Then Adele? Is that possible?" Seulgi wanted her music to be flawless, she didn't want to be making music for different artists all at the same time. Seulgi needed time to produce an excellent album, and this is what separated her from the rest, making her famous in just a span of one year.

"Yes, Ma'am. Will definitely make it possible." Yeri saluted her as she walked away.

As soon as Yeri left, Seulgi felt contented with what she has right now. She had good friends, she owns a lot of clubs, she gets to travel a lot, and of course, she still has music. She loves music, and Irene.

Irene. Irene didn't call her, didn't write and didn't visit. Seulgi was certain that Joy told Irene about Seulgi's big break, but Seulgi did not hear a single word from her. Joy just extended Irene's "Congratulations!" and that was it. Thinking about it made Seulgi hurt, but she chose to ignore it with all that's going on around her.