Chpater 12

NEW YORK.
"Yo. Better calm your phone down or else I will shove it down my throat." Nayeon said while pointing at Seulgi's phone.

"Seriously, Seul. Tell Wendy that you're still alive." Lisa joked. Seulgi just rolled her eyes at her friends and got up to check her phone.

Wendy: Your song's on the radio. Either way you still sound good. x

Wendy: Paps are out waiting for me, is it okay to try your signature smirk? ;)

Seulgi read the messages and typed a quick reply and giggled as soon as she finished.

Seulgi: Hey. Sorry, quite busy for my set list. Btw, my signature smirk won't look good on you, Wendy. Give them one of your own.;)

Wendy: Ha. What a selfish little bad-ass. ;)

Seulgi: You know it ;)

Seulgi smiled as she put her phone down. "Looks like someone got bitten by the lovebug, eh?" Jeongyeon asked while handing Seulgi and Yeri a couple of papers.

"You playing for both teams now, Seulgi?" Lisa asked while munching on his burrito.

"Hey, Bear can play for both teams, she's got them all in that teeny weeny body of hers." Nayeon interrupted while grabbing Lisa's food. Seulgi just scoffed at her friends.

"What is this? Too lazy to read them all." Seulgi put all the papers on her table without reading a single one of them. Yeri gathered them and went over the papers flipping them one page at a time.

"It's just the basics for the Bacardi Tour, Unnie. The artist's line up, location, preferences, VIP stuff, press interviews, you know how that thing works." Jeongyeon explained while looking on to Yeri.

"Seulgi unnie, you're with Wendy. What a coincidence! It's meant to be!" Yeri shoved her best friend while walking over to Jeongyeon.

"Weirdo, we're not dating. We're just like, hanging out. She's nice." Seulgi answered defensively. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and the rest just dropped the subject and gave up on the topic knowing that their friend won't give any details about it.

"Okay, everything looks fine with me. I don't really make any demands, I just don't like being really mobbed. Tiny person here, folks!" Seulgi added. Jeongyeon was relieved to know that Seulgi did not have any issues at all in terms of publicity, but she did have to put a little preventive measure along with Joy when news of Wendy and Seulgi hanging out all over NY surfaced.

"Seulgi, Joy and I really appreciate you bringing us along. Did I tell you that?"

"Shut it, Kim. Don't wanna be mushy in the morning." Seulgi smirked. Yeri laughed back while holding her hand over her chest pretending to be pained.

Seulgi was busy the whole day, she was left in her studio to organize her setlist for the Bacardi Tour. Yeri, Joy and Seulgi were set to leave the next day, but Seulgi was a perfectionist when it comes to her set. She finished it a week ago, but she wants everything to be polished when she goes on board. Seulgi was on her laptop when her phone beeped once more.

Wendy: I'm outside your studio. Will it be okay if I drop by to say hi?

Seulgi called Wendy and let her up. Nayeon let Wendy in and as soon as she was in Seulgi's office, Nayeon was making heart signs with her hands, pulling Lisa and Jeongyeon to do the same. Seulgi pretended that she didn't see anything at all.

"So, what's up? What brings Wendy here?" Seulgi asked while giving her an awkward hug. Wendy hugged her back without sensing Seulgi stiffen up.

"I was in the area. Might as well drop this off." Seulgi was so short that she didn't notice that Wendy was holding a bouquet of Ecuadorian Roses behind her back with a paper bag of Taco Bell and a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Seulgi was speechless, and gladly accepted what Wendy gave her. Wendy immediately left because she was set to record with Halsey that day.