Chapter 13

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
"Oh, Jeez, I'm so tired." Seulgi complained to Yeri and Joy as soon as they got off Bacardi's Range Rover and were dropped off at The Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.

"No staying in for you, Kang. You have a lot to do today. You're going to the Los Angeles Stadium to have your sound check. Is your set list all ready?" Yeri warned as soon as they were directed to their suite. Seulgi looked on to Joy for help but Joy agreed with Yeri.

"Sorry, Unnie. You are on a tight schedule, we have to follow it. Tomorrow night's a huge event, we don't want you to screw up. Be prepared." Joy added after getting off the phone with Jeongyeon.

Seulgi was bummed that she can't lay in bed the whole day. But she knows that her friends were right. She had a big night to prepare for, it was the kick off for the US leg of the Bacardi Tour, and as usual, she needs to give people a blast.

Yeri and Joy were walking around the suite, going in and out continuously of the room to speak with Bacardi crew members and Seulgi was left to prepare herself for the day. She opted to go for a casual look, she put on a green tank top, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and wore her favorite combat boots and curled her hair. The three were ready to leave when they saw Wendy and her team in the hotel lobby.

"Hey, Wan."

"Hey, Yeri. Joy. Nice seeing you here." Yeri shook Wendy's hand and Wendy gave Joy a friendly hug. Wendy noticed Seulgi and walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Seulgi, you look good today. How are you?" Wendy asked Seulgi.

"Hey, yeah. Great. Great, I'm going for my sound check. Have you done yours?" Seulgi was obviously shy around Wendy and it made Yeri and Joy smirk at her.

"Yeah. I did, earlier this morning. I have a photo shoot to attend to right now. Uh, would you like to go and get dinner tonight? All four of us?" Wendy asked while looking over to Yeri and Joy.

"Yeah, sure. Gotta feed this little guy in here." Seulgi said and pointed to her stomach.

"Great, Seulgi. I'll pick you guys up, alright?" Wendy laughed and then hugged Seulgi and left to follow her team.

"Well, she sure is something, Kang. That's new. Who's tired huh?" Joy joked and Seulgi pretended that she did not hear anything.

Seulgi's set list was all polished, and she finished her sound check early. But what surprised Yeri, Joy and Seulgi was that Wendy was already there even before Seulgi sent her a text saying that they were done.

"Excited much, Seungwan?" Seulgi said as she fixed her equipment and gathered all her things. 'Seungwan' was Wendy's birth name. After the two have met, Wendy had told Seulgi to start calling her Seungwan whenever she feels like it.

"Am I that obvious? Tell me, I might like, back down a little bit." Wendy laughed and helped Seulgi and Yeri with all her stuff and they headed to her car.

"Whoa. You drive the Opel Adam Hardwell edition. Nice, Wendy." Yeri stated admiring Wendy's small vehicle.

"Yeah, wanna keep everything low-key, Y. Plus, endorsements." Wendy answered. Seulgi and Joy were also admiring Wendy's "cute" car. Wendy heard Joy's comment, and said "Not cute, small little bad-ass, this car right here." Seulgi laughed at this, for her line was being used by Wendy. All four got into the car and drove off to Pann's, one of LA's famous diners.

They all ate, and talked about hanging around in Cali when time permits. Yeri, Joy, Wendy and Seulgi all seemed to get along, especially with the diversity of their attitudes. Surprisingly, they were able to balance it off quite well. Wendy paid for dinner, and Seulgi, Yeri and Joy thanked her despite oppositions that they pay for her instead.