Chapter 14

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
"Hey, Yeri! Wait up!" Wendy called Yeri while they were in the hotel corridor. Yeri was on her way to Seulgi's suite to check on her, and Wendy was also on her way there too.

"Wan! Hey, What's up?" Yeri asked innocently, also eyeing the bundle of sunflowers Wendy has on her hands.

"Oh, yeah. Are you on your way to Seulgi's suite too?" Wendy asked while scratching the back of her neck.

"Yeah. I was going to check up on her, give her a little pep talk before tonight. Manager duties." Yeri answered trying to make Wendy feel comfortable around her.

"Can I talk to you about her? Just for a while?"

"What are you talking about? Of course!" Yeri patted her shoulder trying to make Wendy feel at ease.

"Well. She kissed me, and sorta told me last night that she's trying to become straight. I mean, yeah, I'm fine with that. But, I really like your best friend, Yeri. And, I know it sounds impossible but do you think it will be fine to be around her. I mean not to give up on her?" Wendy seriously asked Yeri. Yeri, on the other hand was shocked to hear Seulgi's revelation. It seemed that both were doing fine after dinner, and she saw them kiss.

"Wow. Intense shit. But yeah, Seulgi's bisexual, and can really be hardheaded most of the time. She's just really cautious right now, since she's starting over but, as her best friend, I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides, it's nice to know that there are also other people aside from us who would not give up on that bad ass. She's stubborn for sure, but maybe, she'll come around." Yeri explained.

"Yeah, it was kinda hard to tear down her walls, but it felt great to be with her. I don't know, Yeri. I'm still hoping that she'll give me a chance to show her how serious I am and I don't mind that she's bisexual. We can both look at hot people even while we're together!" Wendy said trying to be as cheerful as possible. It was obvious that her talk with Seulgi last night bothered her.

"Ha ha ha. I might join in too, then. If, that happens. Wendy, seriously dude, I believe that if you really want something, go for it. If it's meant to be yours, it will be. If it won't, well at least you tried. But, don't blame me if Seulgi still won't budge, okay? I don't wanna be a subject of someone's song full of hate." Yeri answered and patted Wendy shoulder. Wendy laughed back and handed Yeri the bouquet.

"Can you give this to her, please? Tell her I'll see her tonight." Wendy asked, feeling bad that she won't be able to give it personally. Everyone was already busy preparing for the kick off that evening.

Yeri accepted the bouquet and proceeded to go to Seulgi's suite. Upon knocking thrice, Seulgi opened her door, and revealed herself to Yeri still in sweatpants.

"What the hell, Seul Unnie? We're meeting Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Lisa in a while. Get dressed!"

"I was supposed to, but someone came knocking on my door, thrice!" Seulgi said in defense.

"Whatever, go get ready. And by the way, Wendy asked me to give this to you." Yeri handed the bouquet to Seulgi. Seulgi looked confused as why she was getting this treatment from Wendy when she explained what they were last night. She noticed the card that came with the flowers and read what it said.

"Bad Ass,

I know we talked about this last night, but I'm not giving up on you.

I'll see you tonight. x

-Trying Hard Bad Ass a.k.a Son Seungwan"

"Are you okay? What did it say?" Yeri asked noticing Seulgi's change of demeanor. Seulgi transferred the flowers in a vase and turned to Yeri.