Chapter 9

"C'mon, Kang. You got this. You're Kang Seulgi. Calm down, it's just an interview." Seulgi was pacing around her dressing room while nobody was still there. She was nervous and excited at the same time.

In fact, when she told Yeri and the rest of the team that she agreed to do an interview with Ellen, the team were shocked at the news. Her team was bugging her to do interviews with the media, but Beca claims that it isn't her thing. This time is different, she wanted everyone to know who she really is.

Seulgi was pulled out of her thoughts when someone knocked on her door.

"Ms. Kang? It's your styling team. Can we come in?" The person asked. Seulgi opened the door for them and was surprise to sea at least 5 people present to prepare her for the interview.

"Whoa. Wait. Are you all fixing me up?" Seulgi pulled one man named John to the side. John just looked at Seulgi confusingly.

"No. Uhm, Sorry. But you see, I'm not really used to being styled you know. I was expecting that there would only be a couple of 2 or 3 people to be here for me." Seulgi explained.

"Ms. Kang, I admire how humble you are, and I know that you are not used to this being the claustrophobe you are. But you get all of us here. Okay? So, just relax and we'll do you justice." John smirked.

It's not like Seulgi was being humble or anything, the truth is she did not really want to have lots of people fussing over her.

A knock was heard over the door despite the noise surrounding Seulgi as she was being styled for her most awaited interview.

"Seul unniw. It's me. Can I come in?" Yeri asked.

"Sure, Yer. I have no choice anyway." Seulgi shouted back.

Yeri entered Seulgi's dressing room and was in awe of what was before her. Her bad-ass best friend was transformed into a different person. Seulgi looked pretty amazing in a simple red skater dress which she chose over John's pile of glamorous dresses. Her hair was curled, and fell effortlessly over her shoulders.

Her make up was fabulous as well. Seulgi wore too much eye liner but this time, it was like she was not wearing at all. Her make up was just light, in order to accentuate her features especially her steel eyes. Yeri also noticed that she was wearing black pumps instead of her usual Dr. Marten's boots. To sum everything up, Seulgi was just effortlessly flawless.

"Yer, I can see your saliva dripping from here." Seulgi remarked as she saw her best friend staring at her. Indeed, Yer was taking in everything slowly. She always found Seulgi to be extremely pretty.

"Wow, Unnie. I can leave Park for you right now. Just say it, and I'm yours." Yeri said as she approached Seulgi to give her a hug.

"Hahaha. Funny. I know how you can be so scared of Sooyoung. She has you whipped, man." Seulgi hit her best friend back. Yeri laughed because she knows it was true, but she meant it when she said that she can leave Joy for Seulgi right now.

"So, are you ready? They asked me to check on you. You're on in 5." Yeri held her best friend's shoulders to calm her down sensing her anxiousness.

"Yes. Yes. It's just an interview. I do hope there would be no intrigues though." Seulgi scoffed.

"Seulgi unnie, you'll be fine out there. If ever I sense that you're already uncomfortable, I'll do something about it. You trust me, right? Besides, it's Ellen, dumbo. Ellen!" Yeri said as she tried her best to boost Seulgi's confidence.

Both were out of their conversation when a man from the set walked in on them and gave them his cue.

"Wow. That was 5 minutes already?" Seulgi was already freaking out. Yeri held Seulgi's hand and held them tightly while giving it a little squeeze.