Chapter 10

"Can that person be Wendy? She has a huge crush on you! And you'll be working together for the Bacardi Tour. Is it possible that both of you will make beautiful beats together?"

"Wait. What?" Irene looked back at her television set while she was on the counter preparing food for her and Bogum. Bogum loved to come over at Irene's place, they appreciate staying in rather than going out. Irene kept a tab on Ellen's interview with Seulgi, that's why during date night with Bogum she opted to watch the show while preparing dinner.

Of course, Irene had also heard of Wendy Son. She was also a fan of the man and found her to be good looking too. Upon the mention of Wendy's name, Irene was a bit shocked to find out that Seulgi and Wendy were being linked. When Ellen mentioned about "Wenseul" and "Seuldy", Irene's insides churned. She was feeling weird. She was usually calm when she hears Seulgi's name everywhere she goes. But this time, hearing Seulgi's name being paired with someone else, made Irene feel uneasy. She tried her best to look away from the show, since it was already ending anyway. And Irene is still denying that she's bothered about the fact that Seulgi's open to love again.

"Well, her song says she's gonna keep me out of her head." Irene told herself while going back to the counter to pick up her phone. Upon checking her phone to see if Bogum has given her his whereabouts, which was not yet relayed, she decided to go check her Twitter account. She wanted to convey what she has been feeling since the interview.

" Baebae: Something's making me feel weird. Or am I just really a weirdo?" Irene tweeted. She decided to go through her feed but a new hashtag has caught her eye. The #Wenseul was trending worldwide, and Irene felt a pang of jealousy because Seulgi's really being linked to Wendy. Irene wanted to stop herself from clicking on the tag, but she just can't. As soon as she clicked on it, Irene's eyes scrunched due to what she is currently seeing.

Fans of both Wendy and Seulgi are taking Twitter by storm, just after Seulgi's Ellen interview. They were posting pictures of Wendy and Seulgi which were edited into one picture. Both were not seen together in public, that's why fans just used their imagination and creative minds to create pictures where they are together. Irene admitted that they look good together, Wendy and Seulgi are hot individually, how much more when they really get together?

Irene scrolled even more and saw tweets which were directed to Wendy. They were giving her a go signal to start making her move with Seulgi already. Some also were directed to Seulgi, pleading her to give love another shot, specifically with Wendy. Irene seemed lost in the Twitter world, because she didn't notice that Bogum let himself in already.

"A little bit out of the zone, babe?" Bogum asked as he gave Irene a kiss on her lips. Irene was startled and immediately tried to shrug off what she has been feeling.

"Oh. Sorry, babe. I was just checking on something." Irene put her phone down, but Bogum noticed that it was still on the Trending page. He furrowed his brows and looked closely.

"Oh. Yeah. I wouldn't blame you. That's really a hot topic right now." Bogum pointed on Irene's phone.

"Really? I was just looking through it right now." Irene asked. Brian nodded.

"I thought you watched the interview?" Bogum asked as he poured himself a glass of wine and stood opposite Irene in the kitchen counter.

"I did. But I didn't really pay attention to it. I was preparing for our dinner, you know. Date night." Irene lied to Bogum. Even though her back was faced to the television, she was listening intently. Taking in Seulgi's words and laughs, she missed it. She really did. But she had to remember that what is important right now is that they got to grow, not together, but separately.