𝘃. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

-', ❝(005: 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"다섯"

"OH TAEHYUNG, YOU CAN COME with Aspen and me on our day out! Wouldn't that be fun?!" Jin suggested after a long 20 minutes of him interrogating Taehyung, only for Aspen to answer for him. She couldn't risk him saying something wrong, so she took it upon herself to keep their story straight. Taehyung looked to Aspen with wide, blank eyes, he was looking to her to answer for him as she had been doing this whole time.

"Uh...Taehyu- Tae..." She corrected herself. If they were gonna play this boyfriend and girlfriend thing, she can't keep calling him by his full name. Couples have affectionate nicknames for each other.

"He can talk for himself, A," Jin told her, turned to Taehyung, awaiting his answer. Taehyung opened his mouth, dragging his eyes away from Aspen to look at Jin.

"I would love to." He said, his voice stiff and awkward, but Jin didn't really seem to notice and if he did, he simply didn't care. He clapped his hands and grinned. "Well, you both need to go and get dressed." He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him up from the couch before pushing both Aspen and him up the stairs.

"Don't take too long." He told the with a playful wink before walking off back downstairs, leaving the two alone at the top.

"I am sorry. I can sense that you are upset with me." Taehyung muttered, lacing his fingers together in front of himself as he looked down at his feet. "Please forgive me. I can tell him that I changed my mind."

Aspen sighed and shook her head, combing her fingers through her hair as she separated curls. "Um...yeah," she muttered. The less Jin's around him, the less that that could mess up their story. "While I'm out, I'll get you some clothes and shoes."

Taehyung nodded and went back downstairs to tell Jin that he wouldn't be going with them while Aspen got dressed. "I am not feeling well." He took Jin's hand and put it on his forehead to prove it, though, that wasn't exactly a normal thing to do. "See?"

Jin removed his hand from the man's face. "Holy shit, you're burning." His arched brows furrowed with concern. "A, I think your boyfriend needs to go to the hospital!" He called to Aspen. No human should be as hot as Taehyung is right now.

"Uh- we already did! He just needs some rest!" She called back, swiftly pulling her hair out of her face and securing it with a hairband.

After making sure she looked presentable in the mirror, she left out of her room and went back downstairs to see that Taehyung was back on the couch, watching his cartoon with Jin sitting on the opposite side of the couch waiting for Aspen.

She came up behind him, putting her hand on Jin's shoulder. "You ready to go?" She asked him, her touch startling him slightly. He looked at her and nodded. "Yep." He looked to Taehyung