𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

-', ❝(024: 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"스물네"

"HEY, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE SPACE NEEDLE?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as they walked down the sidewalk in a cluster, like a herd. He had wiggled his way beside the man who walked with his hand locked in with Aspen's.

Taehyung looked at the young man with confusion. "...No?" He answered in question. He had no idea what a "Space Needle" was. Was it another human thing he didn't understand.

"Aspen, can we take Taehyung to see the Space Needle?" Jungkook asked the older woman with a starry sparkle in his wide eyes. His eyes much reminded her of Taehyung's when he was confused, wide and needlessly, yet beautifully bright.

Aspen shrugged. "Yeah. We're headed that way anyways. I've been meaning to show him." She wanted to see his reaction to it anyways.

Jungkook grinned that wide, infamous, well-loved bunny grin before turning to Taehyung. "It's really cool. It's called the Space Needle because the top of the tower looks like a spaceship." He explained to his friend.

Taehyung's eyebrows knitted together. A sense of realization came over him and his lips turned to a little "oh" shape before looking down at Aspen with a small, knowing smile. "You are... ridiculous." He chuckled softly, amused by her inside joke.

Aspen smiled a toothy smile at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Her ignorance was feign and they both knew it. Taehyung was getting better at picking up on tones and identifying sarcasm.

Jimin stood a bit behind them, watching the two interact with a dark, jealous gaze. He just couldn't stand the fact that she was with him. It was always just like this, she'd fall for some new guy who'd sweep her off her feet and capture her pretty little heart, only to leave it in shambles as she attempts to pick up the pieces and form them back together into something that couldn't be identified. She was left so scattered that she was almost unrecognizable.

Jimin didn't like him, nor trust him.

He walked up and draped his arm over Aspen's shoulders lazily with a sky smile. "Yeah, you and Jungkook can go up while Aspen and I stay down here." He pulled Aspen close to him, glaring at Taehyung daringly.

Taehyung glared right back, eying his arm around her with a dark, glaring gaze of burning anger. "Get you arm off of her."

Jimin sneered at him. "Or what?" He dared. Taehyung was about to give him a piece of his mind when Aspen put her arm and put her hand on his chest. "Calm down." She whispered before taking Jimin's arm off of her.

"You need to stop." She told Jimin, her tone and expression serious. She was no longer playing with him. It wasn't getting through to him just by brushing him off. Jimin couldn't let their brief interlude of passion die and she needed him to let it goes. She's moved on. Jimin pouted his brows furrowing. "You never have a problem with it any other time."