𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

-', ❝(026: 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"이십 육"

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

TAEHYUNG AWOKE TO THE SOUND OF MUSIC, not in the room, downstairs. He couldn't really tell what the song was, if he had ever heard it before. As he was growing more human, his heightened senses were starting to fade.

He sat up in bed with a low groan, looking to his left to see that Aspen was gone and that her side of the bed was cold. Of course, she was the one playing the music.

Taehyung tossed off the comforter and forced himself out of bed, no matter how much he just wanted to go back to sleep. He'd much rather find himself buried under the duvet with Aspen in his arms.

He was previously taking a nap to make up for the time that he stayed up late watching TV the night before. It was late, around 6 and Aspen was most likely making dinner.

Taehyung walked out of the room, down the hall and downstairs where the music became much clearer. The song had just ended and now played the intro to a new song.

Aspen stood in the kitchen, making Taehyung and herself dinner to the sound of her music playing through the house. He walked into the entrance of the kitchen, leaning against the wall as he watched Aspen dance to the music, her hips saying in just his t-shirt covering her. She sang along with the lyrics of the song.

Her voice was beautiful, smooth and soft, but also strong and powerful. Just another thing for Taehyung to love and adore. Even if she was a horrible singer, he'd probably adore that as well.

When Aspen turned and opened her eyes to get to the food, he let out a startle screech at the sight of Taehyung standing in the doorway watching her with fond eyes and an amused smile.

"Fucking hell, Tae!" Aspen groaned out, making Taehyung put up his hands in surrender. "I promise, I am not intentionally trying to kill you. I swear." He's always so worried that one of these days he's gonna kill her by accident. He wouldn't know what he would do if he did.

Aspen gave him a look of disbelief and she went into the cabinet to grab plates. "One day, I'll get you back. I scare you so bad, your soul will leave your body."

Taehyung gasped, putting his hand on his chest over his heart. "How could you wish death upon me?" He shook his head. "The disrespect." He murmured, only to grin at her.

Taehyung came over hand hugged Aspen, kissing her neck as she finished up dinner and started putting the food onto the plate. Taehyung didn't know what it was, but it smelled really good and if it smelled good, he was willing to eat it.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispered, giving Aspen one last kiss in her neck before grabbing a plate and a fork.

They both a dinner in the living room, silent for the most part. The moment they were done, Aspen took the plates into the kitchen and put them in the sink before turning on her music to a specific song.