𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

-', ❝(023: 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"이십 삼"

"GET UP." Aspen groaned out, standing over Taehyung, the man she had been trying to wake up for an hour now. Well, not really, it was more like she was trying to wake him up an hour ago, then she stopped, got ready, and is now trying to wake him up an hour later.

"What." Taehyung groaned back, rolling over in bed, his eyes in tired, narrowed slits as he looked up at his girlfriend. His lower face was covered by the comforter, so only he eyes could be seen behind his messy hair growningboingrr by the week.

"We're going out with Jin and the others today." Aspen murmured to him. She slapped his chest. "Get up and get dressed."

Taehyung perked up a bit at the mention of being able to see his friends once more, but they his mood dampened when he remembered Jimin, that tiny weasel. And as much as Taehyung disliked him, he wouldn't let that infuriating man get in the way of him having fun with his girlfriend and his new found friends.

He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes before running his hands through his hair, messy and wild from sleep. "Okay." He yawned stretching in bed. He flipped the covers off of his body and got out of bed.

Taehyung pulled Aspen close and kissed her head, knowing that she preferred it if he didn't kiss her right after they woke up as both of their mouths held morning breath.

"Hurry up. We've got an hour to get there. You have 30 minutes to get ready." Aspen told him briefly in her colder, more stern voice. The voice that Taehyung loved so dearly.

Taehyung watched as she left the room, leaving off downstairs so that Taehyung could take a shower and such.

Taehyung grabbed some clothes and walked off to the bathroom, closing and locking the door once inside. He put his clothes down on the sink and took off the ones he was wearing , tossing them to the floor before getting into the tub, still half asleep.

He turned on the water, making sure it was the right temperature before turning on the shower. The water was rather cold, just another precaution he had to take to make sure he didn't overheat.

The water sprayed over hid head, the sudden coldness startling him fully awake and to full awareness. He blinked rapidly and let out a shaky breath from his lips.

While Taehyung took his shower, Aspen waited downstairs with him, Yeontan in her lap, just lying there.

She wore blue jeans and a tight, black turtleneck shirt that was tucking into the jeans, a thick black belt was tightened around her waist. Over her shoulders was a oversized, black cardigan that bunched up at her hands. On her feet were black boots.

It wasn't too cold out so she didn't have to wear her coat. If she ever did get cold, she always had Taehyung to keep her warm.

Aspen couldn't help but worry for Taehyung, wondering if it would be the best idea to take him along with her. He didn't seem to like Jimin very much, which was understandable. Jimin had a knack and a talent for ticking people off when he wanted to. Any other time he was an absolute sweetheart.