𝘅. 𝘁𝗲𝗻

-', ❝(010: 𝘁𝗲𝗻) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"열"

OVER THE YEARS, JIN HAS made himself far more than comfortable simply strolling through her house, dropping by unannounced to "grace her with his presence". Aspen made a grave mistake giving him a key because now, he could come in at any moment. There was one time he came to her house and stole a bottle of wine at 2 in the morning.

Like today, he simply unlocked the door with the key Aspen had given him for emergencies but it seems he uses it for everything besides emergencies. He strolled through the front door, greeted by Yeontan running around his feet.

"Hey Tannie." Jin murmured to the small dog, walking past him and out into the living room to see Taehyung's curly, black hair peaking over the side of the couch. Gumball still played on the TV, in the middle of an episode, though it seemed as though Taehyung was asleep.

As Jin get closer, he saw that Taehyung wasn't lying on the couch alone. On top of him was Aspen, fast asleep with her head tucked under his chin and his arms secured around her, holding her close.

Jin gushed at the sight, the two of the curled up with each other as he had taken notice that the house was very cold. He wondered why they didn't just turn up the thermostat.

Yeontan came around and jumped up onto the couch as well, lying down beside Taehyung with his little head on top of his tiny paws.

"Not dating my fat ass." Jin murmured to himself at the sight of them cuddling. Tae shifted a bit, his arms tightening around Aspen's waist and his leg was brought up over hers.

Aspen had her face buried his chest, hands clinging to his shirt, seeming very comfortable where she was. Odd for someone who supposedly doesn't like the person she's getting cozy with.

It was cute to see.

Jin was very happy. A grin spread in his lips as he pulled out his phone to take pictures of them, most likely to use it as blackmail against Aspen.

He took as many pictures as he deemed necessary before walking away, going into the kitchen to find some food and make himself at home as he often did when he came to Aspen's house.

At the sound of cabinets opening and closing, Taehyung slowly woke up, his hearing far better than Aspen's so even the smallest sounds could wake him.

His eyes fluttered open as he let out a heavy, tired breath, looking around at his surroundings before he looked down at Aspen.

Taehyung smiled lightly, closing his eyes as he was ready to go back to sleep when the sound of the fridge door being opened entered his ears.

His eyes shot open as he sat up slightly, causing Aspen to stir in top of him. Taehyung shifted beneath her, moving from under her and placing her down on the couch and standing up to his full hight.