𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-', ❝(017: 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"열일곱"

TAEHYUNG WAS HAPPY TO HAVE ASPEN IN HIS ARMS AGAIN. He held her in his hold tighter than he usually would as if someone would come and tear her way from him. He kissed her head, nose, cheeks, lips, wanting nothing more than keep her close an love on her. He didn't know how to show her affection any other way

"Tae, let me go. I have to use the bathroom." Aspen murmured against his chest. They had spent hours in the same place without moving. Taehyung wouldn't let her go anywhere else. He wanted to make up for the lost time.

He loosened his grip on her reluctantly, allowing for Aspen to slide out and sit up to stretch her limbs. She rose to her feet and shuffled away towards the stairs. Taehyung sat up as well, though he didn't stand up. His dark eyes followed Aspen as she walked away upstairs to get to the bathroom.

Now alone to himself and his mind, Taehyung thought about Aspen and himself. What were they? He wasn't sure that they were still friends. If he understood correctly, friends don't kiss like they did, or at least, as profusely as they did.

Was this what humans call "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"? That's what Jin accused him of being when they first met. He didn't truly understand what a boyfriend was. It wasn't like he had internet access to just look things up.

Aspen should probably give him a phone or computer.

His thoughts were cut short when Aspen returned, brushing her fingers through her messy curls in a feeble attempt to fix her hair. Taehyung admired her beauty. Sharp eyes compliment by a round nose and plump lips. She had a beauty mark on her left cheek and right above her right brow. Her face was always framed by beautiful curls. Humans had such diverse and unique looks, not to say everyone on his planet looked exactly the same, but his planet was fairly small so the variation in features such as skin colors, height, etc.

"What?" Aspen could feel his burning gaze staring holes into the side of her head. There was a level of discomfort she got from people staring at her. Being a black person, a person staring at her usually meant she was about to get hate crimed. But the way Taehyung stared at her was different, his eyes sparkle. "You are beautiful."

Aspen scoffed, turning her head away. Her cheeks burn with an invisible blush. "I'm decent. Jin's the pretty one." She chuckled with a soft muttering of her words as she took a seat beside him.

Taehyung wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but he couldn't help but disagree. Sure, Jin was a attractive human male, but that didn't mean she was any less attractive. Everyone was beautiful in their own way and he thought Aspen was the most beautiful person in the world.

Taehyung leaned over to her and kissed the side of her head. "That does not make you any less beautiful." Taehyung has never lied to her before and he never would. He slid his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. "I think you are very pretty."

It was crazy how natural he was with this, with his small kisses and cute gestures. Taehyung just did what he felt was right and fully expected to make some mistakes along the way, but he would learn.

With a soft sigh, Aspen leaned back and resting her back against Tae's chest and her head against his shoulder. "I'm tired." They had wasted away their day on the couch doing absolutely nothing. It was getting late and Taehyung wasn't tired even in the slightest. This whole "turning human" thing switched on and off from time to time. Someday he was never tired or he wasn't hungry, others he wanted to sleep all day and eat everything in sight.

"You can go to sleep." Taehyung told her, taking his arms from her so that she could get up and go to her room as she normally did at night. As expected, Aspen did get up, but she turned around and stood over Taehyung, waiting for him to get up as well.

He looked at her with confusion, his thick brows arching with curiosity. "What?"

Aspen sighed and rolled her eyes. "Are you coming or not. I want you to lay down with me until I fall asleep." She looked away shyly as if she were embarrassed of her request. It made her feel vulnerable.

Taehyung smiled. She was what humans would call "cute". Aspen didn't like showing her emotions or needing someone, but here she was, asking him to come lay with her for no reason other than that her room was cold. There was absolutely no other reason than that.

"You want me to sleep with you?" Taehyung asked her, completely innocent and oblivious to what that most commonly was used for.

"Don't say that." Aspen told him. The implications of saying that. She couldn't hold him to her human meanings and understandings. Though, she'd rather him not say it like that. It was her own fault, not his.

There was the Aspen he knew and loved. The one who grew flustered when he said certain things because of predisposed knowledge that she had but he didn't.

Taehyung turned off the TV and stood up, allowing Aspen to grab his hand and drag him away up the stairs and into her room where he'd have another chance to curl up into bed with her.

Just as the last time, Aspen lightly pushed him down on the bed before going around to climb into bed herself, burrowing beneath her comforter for warmth. She kept a bit of distance from Taehyung, only for him to pull her closer, spooning her. His chest, with their firm, strong muscles pressed against her back.

Taehyung buried his face into her curly hair, his nose inhaling the soft scent of what seemed like flowers, roses and lilacs. He hummed slightly, moving to kiss her cheek before falling back to the bed.

Taehyung decided that he liked the human activity of kissing. Their form of affection towards their mate was something that made him feel warm and fuzzy.

Both of them fell asleep in only a few minutes. Aspen slept soundly in the arms of Taehyung, his larger body keeping her warm throughout the cool, cold night.

Like this, Taehyung felt warm as well. Not physically, like Aspen, but on the inside. He felt warm, at peace, loved.

Like he finally had a home somewhere.

¥

Sorry that this chapter is so short, there wasn't much to write. The next chapter will be much longer annnnnd we will be seeing the other members.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you guys have an amazing day/night

사랑해

~Kay o((*^▽^*))o