𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-', ❝(019: 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"열아홉"

TAEHYUNG MANAGED TO LOOSEN UP A BIT, sitting down rather close to Aspen as she was like a shield, his protection. Despite his confusion, she was the only thing of familiarity that he knew. She made him feel safe, though he didn't feel very secure in his standing with her.

Why did she say friends. Did she not want anyone to know what they were? Was she ashamed of him?

Taehyung tried not to think about it too much. Aspen knew better than him, she probably had her reasons. Good reasons.

He got along well with Hoseok and Jungkook, both bringing out the more playful and excited side of him. Yoongi stayed quiet most of the time, but he cracked a few of his own jokes from time to time.

Jimin...Jimin scared him. The man joked with his friends as normal, laughing a little harder than everyone else when Aspen piped in. His dark eyes stared at her, trailing down her body before looked over at Taehyung with a skeptical look of distrust.

So Taehyung grabbed his glass of wine and downed it, ignoring the disgusting taste that stained his tongue. He just wanted to focus on something else besides Jimin. Even the interesting taste of ripened grapes in his tongue.

"So, Aspen," Jimin started as their laughter dies down. He grabbed his glass of wine and filled it once more before leaning back on the couch across from her, crossing one leg over another. "You and Taehyung a thing?"

Taehyung immediately looked to Aspen for her answer. She called him her friend earlier. He didn't know what a "thing" was but he thought it meant a relationship.

Aspen cleared her throat, shifting under the burning gazes of everyone in the room. "Not...really." She murmured, causing Jimin to smirk. He leaned forward, looking straight into Taehyung's eyes. "So that means I could ask Aspen out right now and you'd have no problem with it?" He asked rather daringly.

Yoongi punched his arm. "Stop being an asshole, Chim." He muttered. Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes, drinking more of his wine. "I'm not, I'm just asking. Some dude just showed up with Aspen and none of you guys have any questions?"

Jealousy filled Taehyung. His hands balled into fist as his jaw clenched hard, wanting nothing more than to claim Aspen his his and only his. Jimin didn't have the right to step onto her so brazenly while he was right here.

Aspen wasn't his. She had made that clear. She didn't belong to him.

Taehyung was pulled out of his anger, out of is own thoughts when she put her hand over his balled fist. "It's okay." She whispered. "Calm down." Taehyung took his bottom lip between his teeth, chewing slightly with anxiety as he glared at Jimin. "He needs to stop."