𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

-', ❝(027: 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"스물 일곱"

ASPEN AWOKE TO THE SUN GLEAMING in her face through the curtains of her window. It agitated her, making her eyes flutter open and then squint against the blinding light.

What time was it? How long as she been asleep?

Aspen sat up and turned to turn to look at the digital clock on her desk, holding the sheets to her naked body to keep her modesty. She was still dirty and sticky for last night's activities with Taehyung.

Images of what happened last night flashed through her head, the reasoning why she was sticky and dirty, and slightly sore. She hadn't taken anyone so big before, her body just needed some adjusting.

When she looked to her right, Taehyung's spot was empty as well as cold. He had been gone for a little while.

Aspen got out of bed, shivering as she felt the cold air hit her bare skin. She needed to take a shower just as soon as she found Taehyung, maybe he could join her depending on whether he had already taken his shower.

She went into her dresser and grabbed one of Taehyung's shirts, pulling it on and over her head to cover her naked body before slowly walking out of the room and down the hall, passing the bathroom by as she approached the stairs.

As she made her way down, she heard the sound of cooking, popping grease and such coming from the kitchen. Confused, Aspen crept over to the kitchen to see Taehyung standing there, making breakfast, just now putting bacon on two plates that already had eggs and toast on them.

He only wore sweatpants, sweatpants that hung low in his hips, exposing his v-line that led to...well you knoe. He decided to go shirtless, revealing his smooth, tan skin and his hard, lean muscles that she got the pleasure to be able to touch and caress last night.

When Taehyung turned his back to her, Aspen saw the parting gifts she had left along his back, long, red marks scratches from her nails clawing at his back last night.

"Good morning." Aspen yawned, catching Taehyung's attention rather quickly. He turned to her, eyes sparkling, smiling just as bright. He seemed to glow more than usual."Good morning. I made breakfast." He told her, proud of himself. He was in a rather chipper mood this morning.

Aspen came over, wincing slightly as she moved. Taehyung's smile dropped and his brows furrowed with concern. He put his arm around her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit sore." She looked down at the food. It all looked great. Aspen smiled at him. "It looks amazing. Thank you Tae." She reached up and pulled Taehyung down into a kiss. She felt something against her face when she did so, something she felt last night but never said anything about.