𝘅𝘃. 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-', ❝(015: 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"열 다섯"

TAEHYUNG DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS. The constant sex and drugs of Euphoria, the risque topics, jumping from one fucked up back story to the next, but it made the alien curious. He didn't understand human mating rituals. On his planet, he had only just reached the age to begin mating bit he had yet to be assigned one. He probably would once he got home.

Aspen came downstairs one day to find Taehyung watching Euphoria once again on his own accord. They had already long finished the first season, but Taehyung insisted on rewatching it to study human behavior. Except now, she wasn't there to skip over the overly mature parts.

She caught him watching a scene with Kat having sex at the carnival. Taehyung sat with his legs crossed on the couch, watching with his head tilted and his eyes wide. Aspen probably should have managed him a bit better. She didn't want poor, innocent Taehyung to be watching stuff like that.

"Does sexual reproduction feel good for humans?" Taehyung asked Aspen once he noticed she came downstairs. "I understand that for some animals, it hurts, but I learned that humans have created ways to perform the ritual of mating without creating offspring." Aspen knew he was simply curious, trying to learn, but his line of questioning wasn't easy for her.

She pressed her lips into a thin line and tapped her fingers against the glass in her hand. "W-well...yes. Human's do have sex for pleasure. Not everyone wants to have children. It isn't just between a man and a woman. Sometimes it can between a man and a man as well as two women." She tried to explain it as best she could to him. "Maybe we should watch something else, yeah?"

Taehyung looked back to the screen. "No, no, I am invested. I am trying to learn more about humans and their intimate connections." He had learned a lot from this show. Humans created emotional attachments quickly, but are rather awkward when it comes to expressing them correctly.

Aspen wasn't sure if she should be concerned or not. Taehyung was so curious naturally and it would be wrong to stifle that curiousity. Yet, she was hesitant to be here as he discovered this part of life because she knew Taehyung would immediately come to her for answers and she wasn't sure she could get into the nitty gritty of sex with a stupidly attractive man staring at her.

She sat down beside him as the worst of it came to an end, yet the entire show was packed full of hard, controversial topics. The first time around, Aspen had to take up the feat if trying to explain what "trans" meant.

"It's when a man becomes a woman or a woman becomes a man most of the time. Sometimes they choose to identify as both or neither."

Taehyung was starstruck. "That is amazing! Humans can simply change their sex? So adaptable." He found humans amazing, compelling creatures. "So does that mean you can create both sperm and eggs?" He didn't entirely get it, but Aspen explained to him that wasn't how it worked.