𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

-', ❝(012: 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"열두"

TAEHYUNG WOKE UP VERY LATE into the night, or rather early in the morning. The living room was basked in complete darkness. The TV screen was blank and the curtains were drawn closed, blocking out the moonlight. He was half way off of the couch, just barely balancing on the edge as something prevented him from rolling back.

That something was Aspen.

She had fallen asleep as well, lying behind Taehyung, pressed against the pillows on the couch and his solid back.

Taehyung sat up, rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the darkness around him. He looked down to find Yeontan asleep in a dark, fluffy ball on the floor.

He stood up completely, groaning a bit as he did so before turning back around to see that Aspen had already stretched out on the couch now that she had more room. She had essentially taken over his bed, leaving him no space to climb back in.

He was left with two options. He could let her stay there and sleep on the floor or he could attempt to carry her up to her room. Taehyung decided that he didn't want to risk bumping into anything while he carried her upstairs, so he'd leave her there and just sleep on the floor.

But it was cold, at least for Aspen. She shivered now that Tae wasn't there to keep her warm. He couldn't simply leave her there cold, so he begrudgingly made his way upstairs to grab her blankets from her room. He came back downstairs with her comforter over his shoulder and draped it over her, only for Aspen to curl up under it, trying to keep her own body heat close to her.

Taehyung went around the coffee table and got down on the hardwood floor, lying on his back as he tried to get comfortable enough to go back to sleep. And eventually he did fall back to sleep, though he only slept for around an hour when he was awaken by light kicks to the side.

When he rolled over and looked up, Aspen was standing above him looking down at his sleeping frame. Her eyes narrow, tired slits as she bent down and grabbed his hand, tugging at his arm for him to get up.

"What?" Taehyung asked, slowly getting up from off of the floor, only to be dragged along with Aspen past the couch and up the stairs, stumbling her way into her own room, tripping slightly over the comforter she dragged behind her.

"What are you-" Taehyung was cut off when he was shoved into the bed with Aspen flopping down beside him soon after, dragging the comforter and putting it over he two of them as she snuggled into his side.

Taehyung was greatly confused, but he was too tired to question it as of now. The stiff muscles of his body loosened as he was now on a much more comfortable surface.

Aspen had already fallen fast asleep against him. Her soft breath breezes over his neck and by way, his face was buried in her hair. Her scent was comforting, sweet and subtle yet so enveloping.