Author's note

Hi, before we start i just wanna tell you guys a few things.

First off, i am a NaruSaku and SasuSaku fan. Yes thats right, i dont ship NaruHina at all, so that already gives you an idea of who im paring up, i mean thats why my character exists in my own mind. And i noticed there are many stories of the main character following the light path, so ive decided to take a different path and have my character walk the dark path along with Sasuke.

If you are a NaruHina fan, i do not wish to get into a debate over why Hinata/Sakura is better/sucks, cause its just really exhausting to be honest, and i respect everyone's opinions. Just please keep your opinions to yourselves and dont bash others for having a different opinion. This applies as well to all the other ships out there.

However if you dont want to read a story that doesnt support your ship, feel free to stop reading this.

I am a sucker for accuracy, and will try my best to follow the storyline and events as accurately as i can, as well as create conversations thats as accurate to their personality as possible (i get triggered whenever a character says/do something that is not them at all).

No joke, im actually going to read the manga and anime together just for the accuracy.

One last thing, ill try to post a few chapters at once so that you guys wont have to wait for an eternity after i finally post A CHAPTER. But keep in mind that im a medical student (if you already didnt know it from my profile) so life is hectic as fuck for me already, its not really easy to find a free time in between when im in the zone for writing.

Hope y'all understand and enjoy my story. Apologies for the grammar mistakes or for anything cringy, it may not that way for me now but it definitely will be 2-3 years down the road, i guarantee it.