Volume 1 Part 4

-Now, this is awkward.

At first, when she saw the limo she really thought "wow, this is awesome!" but now, as she sat before apparently her mother, & brother, the youngest silent as if he didn't have a tongue... this is terrible.

-I really should've asked him for their name. If anyone happens to ask... I mean, no one would ask their own parents' name from anybody, right? Yeah, probably.

  The boring silence made her yawn, & the cozy seats of the limo didn't help her sleepiness anyway. Before she realized, her eyes had already closed.

                                                                      ...

Suddenly, she was woken up by the clear familiar voice of Morimari; 'Kikyo! Kikyo!'

'Huh? Morimari-chan?' she heard her voice & it was definitely her arm that was supporting her to stand up straight but somehow her vision was blurry; what? Where...?

'Kikyo, you're so irritating! This is why I tell you to drink at your dorm.'

'I won't, I like drinking out,' she said.

As her vision cleared, she saw that Morimari was trying to help her up from a cold bench, & bright lights blinded her; ah, I remember this. This... was yesterday?

'Kikyo, instead of drinking alone like this all the time, play otome games! I keep telling you; [Modern Cinderella story] is a really good otome game. Ugh, Akito is just too handsome, & the villain is also very handsome! Because of his face, I keep sympathizing with him. Those clear, blue eyes, & golden blonde hair! That's the most typical hero features, but despite his charming personality, & all those flirting even though he's younger than the heroine, Thomas turns out to be the villain! Though I heard that there's a route for the villain also, I definitely want to play his route but I have to complete Akito first. Ah, but that annoying villainess keeps getting in my way. Once I succeed in his route, I'll have her killed brutally, she annoyed me even more than before.'

'Morimari-chan, please shut up,' she retched over; 'Because of you, I'm even dreaming about that stupid otome, game.'

'Kikyo, just listen! Ichiya Akito is the main capture target, ok? And, the villainess fell in love with him at first sight. They met when they were six years old, & she immediately fell in love! How handsome must he be for her to fall in love with the six year old him? Not to mention, he's descended from Japan, but there's no man as handsome as him in Japan. Ugh, I really want to see him, even once.'

'You crazy otaku, they look like anime characters! How can you tell if he's handsome when he's an animated character?'

'I'm not crazy, I'm devoted! Look here, I've conquered Julian Podedrett's route, Nicholas Avion, Tyler Galdwein, & even the villainess's brother, Louise Alexander! This is called devotion, the fact that I've been playing this game nonstop, 7/24.'

'That is called obsession, not devotion.'

'Who are you to talk, you drunkard? You love alcohol, you're obsessed with it! Just because you lost your parents... Ah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.'

'It's alright. Because of you, I've become sober.'

'Haha... Kikyo, you know your brother-'

'Wena?' her eyes opened, & she met clear blue eyes; 'Ah, where...?' As she looked around, she saw that a handsome teenager with blonde hair, & pretty woman were staring at her with their eyes narrowed. Also a boy with...

-Oh, right! I somehow transmigrated into this girl's body.

'Oh, what is it?'

'Wena,' the small boy smiled with relief; 'Wena, we're almost there.'

For some reason, she felt anxious when she stared into the boy's blue eyes. Morimari's words kept ringing in her head; the villain... Thomas Alexander, the brother of the villainess Renaquinn, & Louis Alexander, a capture target... no, it can't be. I can't be transmigrated into a character of an otome game I never played in my life. I don't even play otome games, anyway. So, how could that be? Besides, he said my name was Wenaquinn, sounds very similar to Renaquinn, but... it's still different. It can be just a coincidence, please be just a coincidence...

'The car door was opened from the outside, & she got out after the woman, and teenager. Before her, was a large mansion, even larger than the mansion Wenaquinn lived in. Though, sadly she didn't have the mind to marvel at the beautiful structure of the mansion.

Straight ahead, following the red carpet, two large brown gates being opened by servants.

-Wenaquinn, Renaquinn... do I ask...?

As the other two walked forward, she was left behind with the small boy.

-How do I ask? Suddenly call out Thomas, & if he doesn't respond, I'll just say, I saw someone I knew. Yes, let's do that!

'... um, Thomas?' she called, turning to her right to make it seem like she was looking at someone else. After a while, he still didn't respond, & she sighed with relief; 'Whew, I just saw-'

'What is it? Why are you calling me by my full name?'

Kikyo was stunned, because she didn't think it would actually be his name. Even though she had been suspicious, it was still surprising.

'Thomas Alexander? And, I'm Renaquinn Alexander?' she asked just in case, hopefully.

'Yes! Wenaquinn!'

'Is something wrong?' he asked, & she laughed dejectedly; 'No, nothing's wrong.'

- Renaquinn & Thomas Alexander...crap. Don't they die in the end?