Volume 2 part 2.

Again, the benefit of being rich; he had somewhat booked the whole summit, so we were the only ones in there.

  'Look here,' he pointed through the hole, but I had already buried my face into his back just when I realized we were the only ones there; great, of course we would be the only ones who end up dying if some earthquake happens.

(A/N; this is actually how it's like inside the top of the Eiffel tower. I just took this pic from internet because for some reason, Max broke my camera, & my phone's battery was dead. Also, I have a height fright, not as severe as hers, but I still get really scared. So, in truth, I just wanted to like... maybe, tell you how hard it was to get up somewhere so high, when you're scared off heights?! Just maybe... so my writing's based on my experience, I get super delusional sometimes.)

   'O~oh, I think... I-I think it's shaking!! It's definitely shaking, the top's tilting!!' I screamed loud enough for (probably) even the people at the second floor to hear; 'Rena,' Louise patted my head softly, but as I looked up at his face... his face looked like he was going to kill me, I could see it even though it was dark.

  'Aaaagh! Please, god have mercy!!' I begged as he dragged me forward;'No!! Let Wena go!' little Thomas also resisted Louise, but he was bigger, & stronger. In the end, all I could do was close my eyes, & pray with my knees wobbling so bad, I almost fell down to the ground, but I was too afraid that if I do that, the impact would be too much, and we would fall down with the entire summit.

  'Here see this,' he said, as he pushed me forward his hands on my shoulders; 'Uwu, wu, wuu... please have mercy,' I sobbed, but there was no response, at all. I half opened my one eye, with my heart thumping against my chest, and... and it was beautiful.

 and it was beautiful

Absolutely stunning. So beautiful that I reflexively smiled even though I felt scared that I was up so high, the view easily distracted me. I hated myself, who was looking at such a beautiful view, but thought of something... specifically someone else; I wish Akito would've been here with me to see this.

  That's what I thought for that split second, no the whole minute I thought of him.

'So, I told you won't regret it,' Louise said smugly, & then I turned back to him with a smile; 'I'm still scared though, I'm so scared, I'm really scared but... it's really beautiful.'

  'Yep, I told you,' he nodded, & took a step back; 'Now, let's take a nice picture, ok?'

'...'

  'I can jump right now-'

'No! You don't have to,' I gulped, & smiled awkwardly. Louise pulled up his camera, but before that he didn't forget to scold me; 'More natural, you look like you're being forced.'

  'That's because I am,' I muttered. Nonetheless, I put on a more beautiful smile (becuz Renaquinn's face is beautiful) remembering the view behind me, & trying to forget that I was about 237 meter up high in the air. It was easy when I thought of Akito, it was easier to smile when I filled my thoughts with Akito being here with me.

   *snap*

                                                                  ~

       'Rena,' my brother knocked on the door. It was three am, so it seemed weird that he wouldn't be asleep, or even visit my room. We just came home 2 hours ago, & I spent the whole two hours reading western storybook while listening to music with earphone in my one ear. Somehow though, even though the light was turned down to the lowest shade, it seemed like Louise knew I never slept at night somehow. Or... that might've been because I always sleep in during the day.

  'Come in,' I called, & took off the earphone to sit up; he closed the door behind him.

'What is it, big bro?' 

  '... Are you still having nightmares?' he asked, & though I was stunned momentarily, I quickly recovered; 'It's alright now.'

  'If you can't sleep, I'll stay beside you,' he said, & I shook my head; the reason the family was so cold, is because of... Renaquinn, as it seemed. The villainess never trusted in any of her family members, & even Thomas, she didn't let him too close. I mean, it isn't exactly her fault that her parents have a bad relationship with each other, but she was the one to blame when it worsened. Of course that started to change little by little, when I replaced her. It was in France, when brother suddenly asked me; ''So, you don't mind that we're your family now?''

 My answer was that I never minded, & because of what I said, brother, for the first time smiled at me; ''You said you hated it though. When we acted close, & when we acted like we were your real family, you said we...'' 

  Well something like that, I don't remember the rest because he was talking right when I was about to sleep.

  'You're reading kids' book again... have you become a child?' he asked, & I laughed as I lied back on my bed; 'Tomorrow's Sunday.'

  'Yeah, & you'll be going to school on Monday.'

'...Haha, can I just sleep through Monday?' I asked; I haven't memorized all the grammar rules, so I can't write perfectly. Besides that, I'm super lazy, but... when it comes to deadlines I always make it though.

  'Why?' he asked, then turned towards me with narrowed eyes; 'Is it because of that little bastard who insulted you?'

  'Little bastard? By little bastard, you don't mean-'

'Yes, I mean that bastard,' he said with malice, & I sighed; it's certainly nice having a brother, but... and beside that, it's frustrating to hide things. 

    -If there's a day I can ever trust someone, & tell them the truth... shall I try now?

'The truth...'

   -A/N; maybe i should upload another two chapters on Sunday? Dunno, I feel like leaving you guys on a cliffhanger... so, should I?