Volume 2 part 12.

(Just though it might fit the mood, even though the lyrics aren't exactly... welp, you know)

  'What do you think you're doing?' 

'What?' the man looked up from his prey hastily, & let down his hand quickly when he found they were more in number than him. 

   'Ah, no... this... these thieves stole my wallet-'

'You got it back!' Renaquinn cried at the man, clenching her hands.

  'Why, you!' the man raised his hand, but before it could hit her, Akito grabbed his hand; 'I asked what you were trying to do.'

   'You-'

'It would be better if you go before the police comes,' he told the man with aloof voice, & the man laughed like crazy; 'Who'll go behind the bars, we'll see about that! This girl-'

   'That's what I don't understand,' Akito said; 'Why would the heir of Alexander steal from you?'

'What?' the man glanced at the girl, finally realizing her looks, & clothes were not of normal people; 'Wait, no. That can't-'

   'Unfortunately for you, here is the son of Ichiya family. You know who they are, don't you?' Julian asked, coming in to the argument.

   That's when he noticed his blood red hair, unmistakable looks. Of course, the uniforms they wore also...

   'Ah, I apologize, but it was that boy who stole my wallet first, sir,' the man said in a stuttering voice, but Renaquinn stepped in; 'And you got it back. Please leave now,' she told him, & though the man gritted his teeth in annoyance, he didn't dare offend her.

    'Hey, why did you let him go? We could've dealt with him easily in court-' Tyler became quiet, when he found Akito's gaze cold.

   'Why didn't you just give me the wallet?!' the kid screamed at her, making all of them quiet. Just when Julian was about to defend her, she hit the kid on the head; 'You're pathetic.'

   That one word reverberated in Akito's head as soon as she said it; You're pathetic.

'What?' the kid, holding his head asked in shock; 'Seriously, you're pathetic. Wow, are you so tired of life that you're stealing from people? Did you think you'd try everything in life, just because you went through something? Do you think you're the only one suffering?' she asked taking a step forward while the boy backed with a shocked face.

   'Get out of my sight. Before I call the police,' she warned him, & Akito's hands clenched in disgust.

   'You... you!' the boy's eyes filled with tears, & without continuing he ran away.

When he was gone, Renaquinn was the first to open her mouth; 'I honestly hate kids. I hate kids who cry, & act pathetic like that,' she said staring at the boy's running figure. Akito was clenching his hands so hard, to the point his fists were white.

   'But... it's not right to use violence even if that kid has done something wrong,' her voice trembled slightly, making Akito's brows furrow in question; 'I must sound so hypocritical,' she muttered, turning back to them with her eyes red.

  'But it's not like I can do anything now. I wish... I just wish I'd met him when I was older. Maybe then, I could've helped him other than saying harsh words like this,' she sighed regretfully, & looked downwards.

   'In the end, I'm the only one who's really pathetic,' she muttered to herself, & took a deep breath as she passed him in a slow pace, but it wasn't until she was already gone that he could react. That her words finally sunk into his mind, when he finally realized the meaning, & looked back, she was already gone out of view.

    She just left like that. With no other words, or anything. Before he could ask what he really wanted to ask;

   -Are those words... meant towards me? 

A/N; ninth chapter!!! Tada! Yeah, one chapter, & this trial would finally end.