volume 1 Part 6

'Renaquinn!' someone called & she almost groaned, but she somewhat held her smile as she turned back; the girl with long orange hair, I recognized her from Tom's definition.

'Ah, you must be...' she muttered under her breath; whatever your name is.

'Rena, is something wrong? Why are you grimacing?'

'No, nothing's wrong. It's been a while,' she figured that it would be a safe approach, but unfortunately for her; 'What are you talking about? We just met yesterday.'

'Oh... well, it felt like it's been a long time.'

'Ah, alright then. Anyway, you met Arito when you were six years old, right? Now, you're going to meet him seven years later! Aren't you excited?'

'Uh... huh. Are you excited?'

  It was a totally half-hearted reply, & it wasn't actually a reply to her question, but the girl didn't even notice as she carried on, almost cutting her off.

'Of course! I heard he's super handsome! Oh... I know he's yours, don't worry.'

'He's mine?'

'Yes, you've told us all the time during these years, haven't you? That he, & you fell in love at first sight.'

-What? I thought only she was the one who fell in love with that Arito? Wait, wait! What?!

'But, Rena... some girls that don't know about you, & Arito, are going to try, & steal him! You must be careful,' she warned, & took Kikyo by her hand to lead her somewhere.

'You should meet him before any other woman-'

'Wait, there's no need for that!' she protested while the other tried to drag her forward, & she suddenly stopped.

'You're right.'

'I am?' she asked, shocked that she agreed this quickly; 'Since he's managed to resist all kind of scum seduction in Japan for 7 years, of course women here won't even be a problem.'

'He's been in Japan for 7 years?'

'Yes, no way did you forget right? He went to Japan few months after your meeting with him, & you started to date, but he had to go away. Then, you had a long-'

'Ok, what?'

'You had a long-distance relationship with him, you said you talked by the phone all the time.'

-Ahaha. The villainess, & the main capture target dating? Something's really... wrong here. Let me remember, what did Morimari say about the villainess? Other than the fact that she'd die...

First, she kept getting in the way of the heroine, & Arito, so she had a really hard time completing his route. In fact, she still hadn't, & it's probably not changed by now.

Second, she fell in love with Arito at first sight when they were six years old but her love was one-sided. What else, what else did she tell me? Ugh, she kept babbling on about Arito, & the villainess, I even dreamt about them! Why can't I remember now?!

Oh! Third, the reason why Arito went to Japan was because the villainess kept bothering him. She stalked him, & got in his way when he talked to other girls, adults, she even threatened whoever approached them. She was so possessive, & lied a lot. It was so annoying to the point he couldn't take it anymore, and went to Japan.

 -Yes, that's it! There's no way that they dated, why would he date someone like that? Then, she must've been lying about him dating her. Wow, what a witch! If I were her... wait, I am her. I'm the villainess...

'Ha, hahaha,' she laughed dejectedly; ugh, so what's going to happen when he comes back? I mean, I don't even love him. The original body owner might've, but I don't. What the f*ck happened to her anyways? Why is she leaving other people to fix her mess? You should clean your own sh*t, why am I cleaning her sh*t?

'It's already over for me, I wish I hadn't come here...'