Chapter 1

Jade's Pov

"Jade Hurry up ! The auditions are starting at 2:30 and it's already 1:25"My bestfriend Chloe screamed "Yeah!!Just a minute"I replied , applying some make up on my face "Done!!"I screamed and ran to Chloe's car. "finally! What took you so long?"She asked getting annoyed "I need to look good dude ! I am meeting Perrie Edwards ! My future wife"I joked which made Chloe giggle.

Hi ! I am Jade Thirlwall ! I am 18 years old and I really want to be a singer . And I am also the admin of the Account @fuckmeperrie which is one of the best fan accounts of Perrie. Before you start calling me a fake mixer , I Love Jesy and Leigh Anne !! I just love Perrie a little more as a wife . When she broke up with Alex a month ago I threw a big party at my house . I just wish they like my singing otherwise I'll be pretty mad at myself.

1 hour later..............

"Jade thirlwall! You're next" Shit !! I am so nervous . Before going in I took a deep breath. "Hi"I said as i saw the girls "Hi Cutiee"Perrie said making my knees go weak "Tell us about yourself"Leigh Anne said "I am Jade Thirlwall , I am 18 years old and I love you girls"I said "What are you gonna sing babe ?"Jesy asked "Secret Love Song"I replied "Go on Babe"Perrie gave me a big smile .

I killed it! The audience was going crazy and Perrie , Jesy and Leigh Anne had a shocked face "What do you girls think of Jade's performance?"Chris Ramsey asked "You are Amazing! Your Voice is so Angelic and your highnotes were Perfect! I am really impressed"Leigh Anne said "Thankyou so much"I replied almost jumping "Brilliant! This song is perfect for your voice , great song selection and great performance! Keep it up"Jesy said "Thankyou"I said getting even more excited if possible "Jade you are beyond Amazing! Your voice is so Angelic like Leigh said , I am captivated not only by your voice but you . You are so bloody cute and charming ! "Perrie said and I was in tears "Thank you soo much!"I sobbed "Aww baby don't cry"Perrie said and got on the stage to give me a big hug "you're amazing"she whispered in my ear as we pulled away she gave me a little kiss on my temple "So Girls is there something you wanna say?"Chris asked "Welcome to the show Jade!"They all said in sync.

"Oh my God!! Jadeeee you did it!!"Chloe said and picked me up , I giggled "Put me down"I said "Looks like your wife liked you very much"She said with a wink "Shut up Chlo!"I punched her , I blushed as I remembered how Perrie treated me , she fucking kissed my head!!! "you should post something on your Instagram"Chloe said I nodded and started to draft a post .

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , chloeveitch and 10,243 others

jadethirlwall Guess who got selected on Little mix : The search!! And who finally got to meet the Girls!!! Meee ❤️😚 @littlemix

Comments :

chloeveitch PROUD OF YOU JADEY ❤️
liampayne FINALLY 😭❤️
perrieedwards Can't wait for your next performance Babygirl 💖

---------------------------------------------------------

"Someone Commented on your post"Chlo said and gave me a smirk , I immediately opened Instagram to see who Commented on my post and when I saw it I was dead "PERRIE CALLED ME BABYGIRL!"I screamed getting weird looks from the people who were sitting around us "You're as good as engaged"Chloe joked "She commented on my post and the auditions are still going on! I am special for her "I said in a serious tone Chloe just chuckled "Let's watch some auditions"She said and we started to look at the screen . A contestant came in and every one was loosing their shits like she was a celebrity "Oooh Looks like these guys love you already"Perrie joked "Introduce yourself love"Leigh said "I am Via Kane, I am 21 years old , I love singing more than anything in the world . I am also the pianist of the band 'The kiwis' " She said and the audience went wild "What will you sing today ?"Jesy asked "I'll sing  About the boy"She said "Nice choice"Perrie said and she started to sing.

She killed the high note! "YOU ARE AMAZING"Perrie screamed "Perrie you can leave the band now , we found a replacement"Jesy joked "I can see you in the finals already"Leigh Anne said "Well done Via "Chirs said and patted her back "I have something for the girls"She said and took out a dozen of roses from her jacket (I don't know how) she gave one to Jesy , one to Leigh-Anne and the remaining to Perrie "Aww thanks hun"Perrie said and pinched her cheeks.

When she came back stage where we were sitting everyone congratulated her , she was flirting with many girls "Ooh she's a playgirl"I said and looked at my bestfriend who was drooling over her "Chloe ! She's a player!"I warned her "Shes hot! And that's what matters "Chloe said "Okay.. Go talk to her then !"I encouraged her "I can't! She's so hot , She wouldn't even look at me"Chloe said sadly "See she's coming here"I whispered in her ear "Jade! Loved your audition"Via said and shook my hand "Loved your audition too! I'll look forward for a healthy competition"I said and she gave me a smile , when I looked at Chloe she was staring at Via like she was in love "h-hi I am chloe Jade's best friend"She introduced herself "Hey! You competing?"Via asked "No , I am just here to support Jade"Chloe replied "Are you dating anyone?"I asked via she chuckled "I don't really do relationships "Via said "But if I find someone who loves me I'll marry them "She added "Cool"I chuckled "What was your number again?"She asked Chloe "I didn't tell you my number"Chloe said getting confused , she's so dumb! "oOh ! I get it"Chloe said making Via chuckle "Here "Via gave Chloe her phone "Thanks beautiful"Via said and winked at chlo and left the backstage.

Perrie's Pov

"PERRIE EDWARDS!"Leigh Anne screamed right in my ear "Owe wtf Leigh?"I said getting irritated "Babe you zoned out again"Jesy said "Thinking about that Jade chick?"Leigh Anne said and wiggled her eyebrows , I blushed "Noo"I denied but I had an ear to ear smile "Look at you all blushy"Jesy joked and pinched my cheeks "Do you like her Pez?"Leigh asked "I don't know Leigh ! It's weird it's like my life changed after meeting her , I am just thinking about her everytime! And whenever I hear her name or see her face I can't help but smile like a fool "I said "You're in love my friend"Jesy said "Love is a big word Jesy , I'll stick to Like for now"I said "But isn't she 8 years younger than you?"Leigh asked "I can't help myself Leigh , I am captivated by her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Hey Guys!! I hope you all are doing good 💛 And I am really sorry for deleting 'Temptations' but I hope you like this one too  💛 If you like the plot of the story don't forget to vote 😚

So, Did you like the chapter?

Comments are highly appreciated 😇