Chapter 13

Thanks :Jerrieqween and jerrie1234567❤️!

Jade's Pov

"I am so nervous Perrie , I don't even know if I'll be able to record with Music Legends like you"I said and frowned "Baby , don't be like that ! You're a great singer , I know you're gonna kill it"Perrie said and rubbed my back "Yeah Jadey ! I know you're gonna outsing everyone of us"Leigh Anne said "Thanks Leelee"I hugged her "Jade! I bought your favourite biscuits"Jesy said as she entered the studio "Thanks mom"I joked "Are you ready to smash it?"Jesy said , I nodded and gave her a big smile.

Right now we are in a studio , recording the first single of LM6 "Break up song" . Not gonna lie I am pooping my pants ! This is my first ever song and I am beyond nervous. I don't want to mess anything up , I don't know want to disappoint Leigh , Jess and Pez . "Jade it's your turn"Kamille said "You can do it baba"Perrie said and kissed my forehead. I love this song already but I have to sing the bridge and if any song has a good bridge then people classify it as a good song. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I can't believe I did it in one take ! "it was awesome baby"Perrie said and gave me a hug "Thanks Pez"I replied and kissed her lips softly "PDA"Jesy screamed , both Perrie and I jumped "You scared the shit out of me "I said with a chuckle "You smashed it Jade"Jesy said and patted my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall , harrystyles and 308,579 others

perrieedwards: Sooooooo Proud of my Baby 💖💫 @jadethirlwall ! LM6 coming soon 👀

Comments:

jesynelson:😍😍😍
leighannepinnock: My Sisters are the best 😍😍❤️
jadethirlwall: ❤️😭 I can't still believe thissss!!!
~perrieedwards: 💖💖
viakane: Can't wait for LM6 😍❤️
arianagrande: Yass Jade!!!! 😍

---------------------------------------------------------

"I am so bored right now!"Jesy groaned "Same lol , Jesy and I are going to bed now"Leigh said and got out of my bed "Good night Leelee ! Good night Jess"I said they replied back and left the room , I looked beside me Perrie was just lying there looking at the new lighting that I put in my room , I laid beside her "These lights are so pretty"Perrie said and played with my hair "you know what's prettier than these lights?"I asked "What?"Perrie asked "You"I replied and connected our lips together "Do you know how much I love you?"Perrie said "no show me"I teased , she started to kiss every part of my face saying 'i love you' with every kiss "I love you moreeeeee"I said and gave her a big cuddle .