Chapter 11

Jade's Pov

"Jade , will you...join little mix?"Perrie asked with hopeful smile "What?"I was beyond shocked "this is a prank right? Where are the cameras??"I said and started to look for the hidden cameras "Babe it's not a prank , we are dead serious"Perrie said and cupped my cheeks , my eyes started to water "Jade why are you crying? "Leigh said and gave me a hug "I can't believe that this is happening!!"I sobbed in her arms "so, will you join the band?"Perrie asked again "Hell Yessss!!!"I said and jumped on Perrie, she was caught off-guard so she fell on the bed "Awee look at our bandmembers"Leigh said and jumped on Us and soon Jesy joined the hurdle too.

---------------------------------------------------------

littlemix

Liked by perrieedwards , jesynelson and 179,890 others

littlemix: Introducing the fourth member of Little Mix! @jadethirlwall 💚

Comments:

perrieedwards: Now I can easily answer "who's your favourite member of lm?" 😝💖👅
jesynelson: Best Band Everrr 🤞🏻❤️leighannepinnock: ot4 >>>>>>>> ❤️
viakane: I have a new fav LM member! 😝 Sorry @perrieedwards
~perrieedwards: She's my favourite too !! 😚
jadethirlwall: Honestly.....I can't tell how I am feeling right now!! I am really living "y/n" s life in imagines 😍💖lol
girlinred: Yass!! 😍❤️ We can collab sometime 👀
~littlemix: sure 👀❤️
arianagrande: 4 BAD BITCHESS😍🔥

---------------------------------------------------------

"Holy fuckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed "what happened Jeed?"My girlfriend Perrie asked "Girl in red just commented on that post!!!!!"I replied and jumped like a crazy fangirl "why are you so cute?"she asked and kissed my cheek "Jerrieee!!! We have a surprise for you"Lesy said in sync "what?"I asked "we got you both tickets for Bora Bora Island! And you are leaving day after tomorrow!"Leigh said "What the foooooook? OMG you all will give me a heart attack if you give me one more surprise"I said and hugged Lesy tightly "I have something for you, you can use it there"Jesy said and I followed her to her room "Here to go"she gave me a black box , I opened it and saw a dildo "Jesy ......... "I turned crimson "you're welcome"Jesy said with a wink "Babe! What did Jesy give yo-"Perrie came in the room.

Perrie's Pov

I saw a dildo in Jade's hand "This"jade mumbled shyly , I chuckled "Jadey! I bought you a bikini from in a see shell "Leigh said and Jade left the room , "Jesy, you are literally the best giftgiver !"I said and gave her a bear hug "Don't fuck too much, she shouldn't loose her voice . We have to record our first single of LM6 "Jesy said "I'll try"I smirked.