Chapter 6

Jade's Pov

Last night was weird.... I mean I had fun but it was so meaning less compared to the night with Perrie , with Danielle it was just Lust but with Perrie it had something more than that . Right now I am in the Café waiting for Perrie to come , it's 1:20 pm she'll be here till 1:30 pm . I just hope that everything between us get sorted.

"Hi"She said shyly I have her an awkward hug "Hi"I replied "Look Jade , there's a lot I want to tell you"She said and I nodded "I didn't mean to hurt you Jade , you mean so much to me ! You really do . It's just Alex ! He's always like 'I miss you'/'Please don't leave me' and I know he's my ex but I don't know why I can't say no to him ! We were together for 4 years and it was not that bad either."Perrie said "Well, 1)He didn't give you any attention
2)He didn't respect you as much as you deserve
3)He didn't care about your bandmates ! Like he was just congratulating you if you girls won an award
4)He was so dependent on you! You were the one Cooking for him and doing other things for him when he was screaming at the PlayStation!
And you still think that he's a good boyfriend??"I said and Perrie was looking really shocked , she looked down "I am not telling you to leave him and be with me ! I am just telling you to find someone who respects you . You are his girlfriend not his house helper"I added and got up "Jade wait!"Perrie said "What?"I asked "Can we still be friends?"Perrie said , "yeah whatever"I said getting annoyed , she gave me a hug "or we can be more than that too"She whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on my neck , I shrugged in response "See you"she said and winked at me and left the cafe .

"what happened jade? What did she say?"Via asked "She said she needed time and I guess we are friends with benefits now"I said and shrugged "Damn that girl is fucked up"Chloe said "Jade , just don't get hurt"Chloe added , I nodded in response "You can impress her ! Show her that you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Alex! The moment she realises that she'll be your girlfriend"Via said "Good idea"I said "Plus I have to rehearse for the next Performance "I added "Try to focus on the rehearsal"Chloe joked , I chuckled "how did your rehearsal go?"I asked via "Really good ! Leigh is an amazing mentor and Zac is good too "Via said "I am going to sleep now, wake me up at 4:15"I said and laid down on the bed.

At the rehearsals ............

"What do you want to sing babe?"Perrie said "'break my heart' by dua lipa I love that song"I said grinning like a fool "Aww , look at you such a baby"Perrie cooed and pinched my cheeks "I am not a baby! I am badass"I said and pouted , she kissed my cheek "As you say babe"She said "Let's start"I said and we started to rehearse.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , laurenjauregui and 56,789 others

jadethirlwall: 💙 Am I falling in love
With the one that could break my heart?

Comments:

viakane: Ooooh sexy 👅💖
laurenjauregui: Are you single?👀
          ~camilacabello: She is but you aren't 🤬🤬
perrieedwards: Hot 👀🔥
           ~jadethirlwall: you're hotter babe🔥😏
jesynelson: You beautiful cow! 🔥
           ~jadethirlwall: Mooo 🐮
niallhoran: 💖💖
liampayne: 💙😍

---------------------------------------------------------

"I am getting bored"I Groaned "Yeah I can see"Perrie said and chuckled "Let's go somewhere fun"I said "where babe?"She asked "the beach!"I said "It's 6:40 babe , don't you think it's too late?"Perrie said "Nopes ! I have something planned for you!"I said and got up "Get ready quickly! I'll pick you up at 7:30"I said and she nodded and left the rehearsal room.

"Via! Is everything perfect at the beach??"I asked her "Ofcourse ! It's really romantic . Just lacks one thing"Via said "No wine! I am 18 "I warned her "Yeah whatever"via rolled her eyes . "how do I look ?"I asked Via while looking in the mirror "Totally Bangable"She replied "Thanks"I said and rolled my eyes "it's 7:25 already! Goooooo"Via said and pushed me out of the room.

In the car.......

"Are you kidnapping me?"Perrie joked as I was driving "Yup"I replied with a chuckle "We're here!"I said and parked the car .

Perrie's Pov

"you did this in your own?"I said getting surprised "98%! Via helped just 2% !"She said and smiled adorably "Thanks baby"I said and kissed her. There was a Small table which was overloaded with food and wine , which kinda surprised me and everything was so classy and romantic! Alex has never done anything like this for me. "It's beautiful babe!"I said "Hehe thanks"she said and rubbed the back of her neck "what is that doing there?"She said getting confused as she saw the wine bottle "Via is a bitch"She mumbled ,I chuckled "Let's eat shall we?I am damn hungry"I said , she giggled as I stuffed the food in my mouth.

After we finished the food we decided to walk around the shore "You never told me about Danielle"I said and she got tensed "umm it was nothing ... We just fucked and stuff . I don't like her! At all"She said and I chuckled at her scared reaction "Why did you bring me here? And not someone else? "I asked "Because you are special to me Perrie! You mean a lot to me. There is no Chick in the world who can be at your position in my heart"She said , I couldn't help myself. I connected our lips and this kiss was different , it was really soft and meaningful "Are you ok with that?"I asked her as I pulled away "more than ok"She said and connected our lips again.

I don't want this night to end......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup guys!! I hope you are doing great 😊❤️ and enjoying the story !

So, did you guys like the chapter 💙?

Comments are highly appreciated 😇