Chapter 15

Jade's Pov

"Jade!!!!!!We are no. 1 in more than 12 countries already!"Leigh screamed as she entered my room and started to jump on my bed "Wait Already?"I asked getting surprised "And Holiday broke the record of Woman Like Me"She squealed , and we both started to jump up and down "Why are you both Jumping on the bed?"Perrie came in the room looking a bit pissed I don't know why "Babe we are no. 1 in more than 12 countries"I said with a big smile "Oh cool"She said and sat on the couch and started to scroll through instagram "Perrie , You look way too excited for this"Leigh Anne said sarcastically "I am just not in the mood Leelee , there is someone dumb as fuck who can't do their work properly"She said with a groan "Ohh"Leigh said and left the room leaving Perrie and I in the room alone , so I decided to drop some truth bombs on her.

"are you pissed on Via for not killing Jordan?"I asked casually and Perrie choked on her coffee "W-what?"She looked at me "I read your messages with her"I said and crossed my arms "Babe , I am so sorry for doing this . But that dickhole was trying to steal my Jadey from me"She said in baby voice and cuddled my side "Pez , He is not trying to steal me from you"I said that "He looks like he is!"She pouted "Baby , he's Gay and Has a boyfriend"I said "Wait are you serious?"she asked "Yes Baby"I said and pecked her lips "I feel stupid now"She said "You are way more than just stupid"I said and she glared at me and started to tickle me "BABEEE STOPPPPPPPP"I squealed and fell on the ground "Aaah ! My butt is hurting now"I said and crossed my hands and pouted "No wonder Jesy calls you butthurt"She said and smirked "I am not talking to you"I said and got up "Baby , I am just kidding"She said and kissed my neck making me melt "I love you Perrie"I said and kissed her softly "I love you more"She replied and kissed my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards, roses_are_rosie and 407,789 others

jadethirlwall: Girl , you feel like a Holiday 🏝️👅💖 @perrieedwards #StreamHoliday

Comments:

viakane: People with Footfetish are blessed 👅🔥😂
perrieedwards: Fuck me please 🙏🏻🔥👅
~jadethirlwall: 😏🔥 sure hun
leighannepinnock: That tattoo though 😍🔥
jesynelson: Sexy Woman 😍❤️
fuckmeperrie69: You're perfect Hun ❤️
~jadethirlwall: Thanks hun ❤️
~perrieedwards: Babe , everyone knows about your this account lol 😂🔥😛

---------------------------------------------------------

Perrie's Pov

"Jade , put that blind fold on and follow me"I said "Okay....."she said and put the blind fold on "Now I'll carry you to the destination"I said and lifted her up and when I reached my room I put her on my bed "Now you can remove your blindfold"I said "OH MY GOD IS THAT A PUPPY?!!???!?"She screamed as she saw the little pup in the blanket.