Chapter 12

Jade's Pov

"Hmm"Perrie hummed in her sleep as she cuddled my side , I gently replaced my hand with a pillow and swiftly got out of the bed . Right now Perrie and I are in Bora Bora Island Thanks to Lesy ! And it's 10th July , My girlfriend's birthday. So , I quickly ran to the kitchen in our overwater bungalow and heated the cake before putting a lot of chocolate syrup on it , when I was done for the final touches I decided to put a little heart candle on top of it.

"Wakey wakey baby"I said as I came with the cake in my hand "mmh"she whimpered "It's your birthday Perrie , wake upppppp"I said and poked her exposed belly , she giggled and opened her ocean eyes "Happy Birthday Baba"I said and kissed her lips softly "Thanks Jadey"she said and gave me a big hug "And soon jumped of the bed to eat the cake "Calm down tiger"I joked "I am hungry"She said with her mouth filled "How the fuck are you 27? You are a 2 year old"I said and pecked her cheek "You're my baby"I added and patted her head like I'd do with a child "You're 8 years younger than me lol"She said "but you're still my baby"I said with a big smile.

We hired a cook , because we aren't cooking on the vacation duh! "Hi ! I am Sam Stuart ,your chef for 3½ days."He said and shook Perrie's hand , Perrie was standing at the entrance of the kitchen and I was sitting on the couch drinking my coffee. "I hope you and your wife have a good time here"Sam said ,I chocked on my coffee and started to cough madly "We will"Perrie said , she didn't correct him holy shit .

"You okay there wifey?"Perrie teased and sat down beside me "why didn't you tell him the truth ?"I chuckled "Let him think that we are married, what's wrong with that? Unless you're not planning on marrying me"Perrie said sadly now looking at her hands "nooo!! I would love to marry you Pez! I love you"I said and I kissed her temple "I love you moreee"Perrie said and gave me a big cuddle . "Get ready birthday girl , we are going for a swim in the ocean"I said and patted her butt lightly "don't do that, I get turned on"Perrie said "Didn't knew that you were that weak " I joked "Hey! I am not weak!! I was just joking"Perrie said "I know babe"I chuckled and pecked her lips.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by arianagrande , nickiminaj and 200,780 others

jadethirlwall: Happy Birthday to my sunshine 💙🌞 @perrieedwards
Love you !
#mygirlfriendishotterthanyours
#dontlookatthisformorethan50seconds
#shesmine #iamsickphotographer

Comments:

arianagrande: Happy Birthday "Jade's Girlfriend" Perrie 😂❤️
viakane: Happy Birthday to this Sexy woman 💖 ps: Jade your hashtags are just litty like a titty 😜
~jadethirlwall: Thanks buddy 😘😂
perrieedwards: Aww my little baby 🥺👉🏻👈🏻💖 💫, Thank you jeed 😚 Love you wifu !
~jadethirlwall: I love you more wifey 😘💖
jesynelson: 🔥😍This sexy cow is 27 !
~perrieedwards: Thanks for the trip Mom ❤️❤️Love youuuu
leighannepinnock: Jade deserves an award for her hashtags 😜❤️ and MY LITTLE PERRIE IS 27 😭!!
~jadethirlwall: Thanks gorgey hun ❤️
fuckmeperrie69: ITS MY BABY DADDY'S BIRTHDAY 😭🔥💖
~perrieedwards: Hi jade
~jadethirlwall: @perrieedwards Pissing hell ! You didn't have to expose me like that .