Chapter 2

Jade's Pov

"Do you want to be in a duo or a group?"Via asked me as we were rehearsing for the performance "Not really , the only band I wanna join is little mix"I chuckled "what bout you?"I asked her "I would rather be in a duo"She said "Cool"I said and started to rehearse again.

"Can you stop fidgeting Jade? I am trying to do my work"The show's hair dresser Adam said "How long will it take?"I pouted "10 minutes"he groaned.  "You can go now"He said and took a deep breath "Perfect"I said and left the dressing room. As I was walking I bumped into someone because I was looking for at my phone "I am so sorry"I said and then looked up "It's alright love , I don't mind bumping into you"Perrie said making me blush really hard "Are you ready for today's performance?"She asked "Yeah"I replied with a big smile on my face "Can't wait for it"She said and gave me a smile making my knees go all week.

This week everyone is singing songs that relate to them or the song that inspired them to do something. And I am singing my favourite song in the century "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry , when I was 10 this song was every where and I used to sing it all the times not knowing it was "gay" , but when I grew up I still sing it all the time because it's "gay".

"Woooooooo"The audience cheered as I walked on the stage "Hi Babe"Jesy said "Hi! Hi everyone"I said to the audience , they went crazy  I love it . "Which song are you gonna sing today love? And why?"Leigh Anne asked "I am gonna sing 'i kissed a girl' by Katy Perry because it reminds me how gay I am"I said and everyone lost their shits (everyone woo'd really hard) "That's interesting"Jesy said with an ear to ear smile , Perrie was just smirking . I took a deep breath and then started my performance.

"It was amazing Jadeee!"Chris said as he came in stage , I gave him a side hug "Girls , what do you think about her performance?"he asked "Smashed it! That's it!"Jesy said with a grin on her face "I loved The performance! You were like a little ball of energy! Keep it up Babe!"Leigh Anne said "Am I in love?"Perrie asked and the audience cheered , Perrie giggled "That was brilliant! Your singing made me full of energy! You amaze me everytime Jade!"Perrie said "Thankyou so much"I said and squealed a bit "That was and amazing Performance Jade ! The results will be declared after the performances"Chris said and I left the stage.

After the performances............

"The Solo singers are Kevin , Kori , Lydia , Nicole and Jade"Chris said I jumped getting really hyped up "Jack , Daniel , Harry , Francy , Hailey and Bryce we are so sorry but you all are eliminated "Chris said and they left the stage "Zac and Via , Ryan and Danielle , Devyn and Tara ,  Aaron and Mike are the duos"They all cheered a bit "The bands are 1) Alberto , Dean , Seth and John 2) Bailey , Sasha , Alisa and Naomi 3) Peter , Brooks , Jamey and Noah 4) Jasmine , Elena , Maura and Scarlett 5) Sabina , Bella , Paxton and Andrew "They gave eachother group hugs .

Right now I am sitting in a room with the other 4 people who are the solo singers waiting for our coach , It will be one of the girls . After sometime the door opened revealing my wif- my mentor I mean my mentor , we all cheered and group hugged Perrie "We are winning this! I don't like to loose"Perrie said and cheered making us laugh .

"Ughh" I groaned while walking around the building just to find perfect spot for an insta post "What happened love ? You look stressed "Perrie asked "Nothing much , just trying to find Perfect lighting for insta post"I replied "You can come with me! My dressing room has the perfect lighting and We can get a picture together , we need a mentor pic "she said and chuckled , I nodded and followed her like a puppy . Perrie and I took almost a million selfies.

--------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , chloeveitch , littlemix and 25,789 others

jadethirlwall : With the coolest mentor @perrieedwards 😝💖

Comments :

chloeveitch: OMG! BABEE YOU DID IT ❤️
perrieedwards: I am so cool that when their is snowfall people say "The wheather is so Perrie Edwards" 😎
             ~ jadethirlwall: 😂
viakane: Dude 😍❤️
jadeisprincess: I Love you ❤️😭

---------------------------------------------------------

Dms between @jadethirlwall and @perrieedwards

perrieedwards: Can't wait to coach you 😉

jadethirlwall: Can't wait to get coached by you 😉😉

perrieedwards: So...........

perrieedwards: Are you single?

jadethirlwall: Yup! 😄 Why though?

perrieedwards: Nothing Just asking 🌚

jadethirlwall: Cool 😂

---------------------------------------------------------

"OMG!! PERRIE JUST ASKED ME IF I WAS SINGLE!!"I freaked out and jumped on my roommate/bestfriend's girlfriend Via "Cool! So, when are you sleeping with her?"Via asked I threw a pillow at her "I do not want to rush things"I said making her laugh "I really wanna know if she likes me or not"I whined and fell on the bed like a starfish.

Perrie's Pov

"Perrie! Are you dumb? You can't just ask a person if they're single or not and say 'just asking' "Leigh said "What am I supposed to do? Just go to her and ask her to be my wife?"I said and groaned "Pez , if you do that Jade will die at the same moment"Jesy said and chuckled "I am glad that she wants to be a solo artist! I am her mentor"I said and smiled creepily "You will get some alone time with her tomorrow, try to be a bit romantic and by romantic I don't mean throwing sexual pick up lines"Jesy said "I wouldn't do that ! ... yet"I said 'yet' quietly "Pervert"Jesy said and rolled her eyes "She's a 2000s baby! She's 8 years younger than you so please be in your limits , don't finger her on the first date"Leigh Anne joked "I won't"I said and winked at her "I just really want to know if Jade likes me or not"I said and groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup guys! I hope you are doing amazing 😘 And enjoying the story ❤️

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? 👀❤️ (Comment below!)

So, did you like the chapter?

Comments are highly appreciated 😇