Chapter 8

Perrie's Pov

"Can you please not look at me while I sing?"I asked getting annoyed and flustered at the same time "Why?"Jade asked "Because I can't focus when you look at me like that!"I replied , she giggled and looked in completely opposite direction making me chuckle "Can we rehearse again? Seriously now?"I asked and gave her a fake glare , she gave me a big smile, nodded her head and we started to rehearse.

I really think I am starting to fall for Jade. She thinks that I don't want to date her and that's not at all the case , the thing is that I am just "dating" Alex till our contract is over and it is going to be over soon! And I can't wait to start dating someone who I actually like , I just hope that she will wait for me .....

Jade's Pov

"I am so nervous"I said as i squealed a bit "Nervous? And you?HA! Nice joke . You're just gonna slay like everytime"Perrie said "Thanks for comforting me"I said in sarcasm and rolled my eyes. As we made our way to the stage the audience went wild , because Perrie was with me ,Duh!. "JERRIE!"I heard a scream in the Audience and I realised that the person who screamed was non other than my bestfriend Chloe .

(A/n : This is the Jerrie duet of the song 'Nobody like you' )

As we finished the song I was in tears as usual and when Perrie noticed that she gave me a big cuddle and a little kiss on top of my head "Aww Babee"Perrie awwed as she cupped my cheeks "You Slayed it !! You both have such a good chemistry ! And Jade I want you to sing Nobody like you with Perrie at my wedding!"Leigh Anne said and the fans cheered "I know it's not related to your singing but you both would make an amazing Couple! Just saying"Jesy said and smirked at Perrie , Perrie giggled and pulled me closer to her.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , jesynelson and 80,987 others

jadethirlwall: There's nobody like you 💖💫 @perrieedwards

Comments:

laurenjauregui: Sexy couple🤘🏻🔥
arianagrande: 😍❤️
perrieedwards: My little Jeed 😚💖💫 I Love youuu
            ~jadethirlwall: 😘 I love you moree Pez !
viakane: My ship 😭💖
jesynelson: 😍 My children are growing up !

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you coming with me to the club?"Perrie asked "For?"I asked "Celebrating for my baby who is now in the finals"Perrie said and kissed my  head "I am under 21"I replied "don't worry about it"She said and winked at me "If that's the case then I don't mind"I shrugged.

At the club........

"Jade! You're here finally!!"Jesy said and gave me a bear hug and Leigh Anne did the same "where is pez?"I asked as I looked around "Hi Jane!"Alex said "it's Jade"I rolled my eyes "hi babe"Perrie said and gave me a hug , I don't even know why did she invite me if Alex was coming with her , I gave her a glare she just smirked and sat down on Alex's lap.

It's been 30 minutes which felt like 30 days , Perrie and Alex were being irritating as fuck. I got up and walked to the counter to see Via flirting with a random woman "What the heck are you doing Via?! You have a freaking girlfriend"I yelled at her "Jade we are just chilling ! Nothing serious I swear ! Chloe was with us , she has just gone to take a call"Via explained herself "oh , I am sorry for accusing you"I apologized and sat next to Via "it's alright, I saw Alex and Perrie being little assholes . "Via said , I looked down "What should I do?"I asked and looked down "Jade! I want you to meet someone"Via said and dragged me to a group of people "Hey Via"A brunette lady said she looked around the age of 22-23 "Hey Olive"Via said and gave her a side hug "This is my Friend Jade and I hope you guys have fun"Via winked at us walked away "Hey wait!!!"I said "Don't think too much!! Have fun"Via said and walked towards the counter.

"Olive"She introduced herself and gave me an awkward handshake "j-jade"I said "Aww you're so cute! Are you nervous?"she asked "nooo , it's just I really like someone and that person is rn making out with their boyfriend"I Said "if she's fucking around , you can do it too"she said and pinned me to the wall "I can't"I said "why though?"Olive asked as she gave me some space "Because if I did that too , there will be no difference between us and I really love her"I said "you're such a good person! I hope she knows that she's the luckiest girl in the world"Olive said and gave me a big smile "Thanks, btw how did you know Via?"I asked her "we were fuck buddies at one point of our lives"She replied "oh"I chuckled , when I looked in Perrie's direction she was crying and I ran to her.

"What happened babe??Did someone hurt you"I asked she nodded "Alex tried to force me to have sex with him and when I said no he pushed me really hard and I hit my hand harshly on the glass and it's bleeding now"She sobbed , I quickly took her hand and walked us to the washroom I washed her wound and took out my mini first aid kit from my clutch and dressed her. "We should go now"I said and we left the club as we were walking to the car we got papped.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall , harrystyles and 200,677 others

perrieedwards: We were papped !🤷🏼‍♀️

Comments:

laurenjauregui: Nice Excuse 😂❤️
viakane: Sure hun 🔥👀
jesynelson: Get it Pez!! 👅🔥
jadethirlwall: Is it weird that I liked getting papped ?🌚🔥👅
           ~perrieedwards: Nopes 👅💖

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Thank you so much for reading this chapter 💖! And I am sooooooo sorry that I didn't update for a week! There was so much going in my life 😔.But I promise to update as much as I can!!

So, Did you guys liked the Chapter? 💙

Comments are highly appreciated 😇🙏