Chapter 5

Jade's Pov

When I saw the person who I hate the most in my life hug the person I love the most in my life , I was fuming ! It was like something took control over my body , I walked up to them "Hi Jade"Perrie said , not excited as always "Hi"I replied with a small smile "Who is she ? Your younger sister?"Alex asked , I clenched my jaw at this statement "This Is Jade , my....... Friend" Perrie said and my heart dropped at this statement . The heartache was soooooo much that , I even had heartache in my vagina , I know that doesn't make sense but you guys really think I'll be in my senses when I've been Friendzoned by the girl I fucked yesterday!? .

"Yeah I am her F-friend"I said trying not to cry "Oh cool ! I am Alex her boyfriend"He said and gave me a cocky smile "Aren't you her ex?"I said emphasising on the word 'ex'. "We were Exes we just got together , right babe?"He said and pecked her lips , god I should go from here before I start either crying or punching the shit out off Alex. "Umm I should get going "I said and walked away from the place they were standing.

"Holy shittttttttttttt you're crying!! Jade who hurt you?! I am gonna kill him/her!!"Via said as i entered the room crying "Perrie and Alex got back together"I sobbed , she engulfed me in a hug "Aww Jadey"Via said and patted my back "It will be alright! Don't trust celebrities babe , their lives are all kinds off fucked up . They can date you or fuck you and then leave you in seconds "She said and I didn't stop crying "You want McD?"She asked , I nodded and rubbed my eyes , she kissed my head and called Chloe and told her to bring some food.

As we were waiting for Chloe to arrive with the take away , I was scrolling through my Instagram and I saw Perrie posted a pic making my heart crack.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by alexoxchamberlain , louist91 and 123,245 others

perrieedwards: Back with my bub ❤️
@alexoxchamberlain

Comments :

alexoxchamberlain: ❤
jesynelson: What the?
leighannepinnock: I am confused 😕
alexerrie15: My ship is back ❤️😍😍
jerrie_kweens: Disappointed but not surprised.
jadethirlwall: Nice photo 👍🏻

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jade are you alright?"Chloe asked as she came with the food "No I am not! She's Back with that dickhead!!! I threw a bloody party of 3000 dollars for nothing????!"I said getting angry "Well that was a bitch move ! Perrie needs to clear everything between you both"Chloe said "I got a dm from Leigh "I said and checked it.