Chapter 14

Perrie's Pov

"Pezzie"Jade said in her cute voice and poked my arm "Hmm"I hummed in response "Are you still mad at me because of the Jordan thing?"She asked "No baba , I am just a bit possessive about people I love. And everything is good now"I said and kissed her head.
*brpbrp*
"Who is it baby?"I asked as my phone rang "Via"Jade said "ooh"I said and grabbed the phone.

V: The mission is complete boss , over and out
P:Thanks via! Well ,is he able to walk?
V: Ummm .....About that....Um he won't be able to walk for 2 weeks or so . I think I broke his leg
P:Via wtf!! Leave that , did he see your face ?
V: Nope , I was wearing the bank robber mask
P: Okay good , did he say something ?
V: he said "I am gonna get you all in jail", I said "Oh really" and then smacked him with a baseball bat in the face
P: I forgot to ask something
P: IS HE STILL ALIVE ?!!
V: yeah lol
P: holy Fuck ! He just called Jade . Ttyl bye xx

"Perrie!"Jade called "Yeah babe what happened?"I asked "Some people attacked Jordan ! I want to go to the hospital to see him ! And Perrie you should come with me the situation is pretty serious"Jade said getting tensed "Y-yeah suree!"I said "Let's go pez"Jade Grabbed the keys and threw them at me .

In the hospital........

"Can I see Jordan Stephens please?"Jade said to the woman sitting on the counter "Yeah sure! Are you his girlfriend?"She asked "No! She's my wife"I said "oh I am so sorry! Mrs Edwards this way please"She corrected herself and took us to the room.

"Jordan! Are you alright?"Jade asked and sat next to his bed "Better now J, thanks for coming"He said and grabbed Jade's hand , looks like he wants that hand broken too!! . "This is Perrie Edwards , my girlfriend"Jade introduced me I shook his hand a bit too hard making him squirm "nice to meet you"he said "same"I mumbled "who did this to you Jordan?"jade asked "I don't know really . That person was wearing a full face mask and had black clothes on . "Jordan said "Did that person say something to you?"Jade asked "Not at all! They just started to beat the fuck out of me "He said "Why would someone do that to someone like you Jord! You're so nice to everyone!"Jade said and he shrugged. "We should call the police"Jade said "Police?! No babe we don't need to do that , he didn't even see their face or hear their voice and maybe the person assumed that Jordan was someone else"I said jade nodded "I remember something! They had a cross tattoo on their thumb area "He said "That's great ! We should contact the police then!"Jade said "The only person that has that Cross tattoo is Harry Styles "I said "Pez , it's serious! We need to contact the police"Jade said "Jade I need to go to the photoshoot for 1883 magazine cover , I think I should get going "I said and Chloe came in the room "Yeah pez you should go , Chloe is here don't worry bout me "Jade said and pecked my lips "bye babe"I said and left the room.

At the studio

"Perrie! You're hereee"She said and hugged me "Did you get a tattoo recently?"I asked her getting angry "That cross one"She chuckled "it's not fuckin funny V! We are gonna get arrested "I said "Babe ,I made that temporary tattoo , so he can see it"via said emphasising on the word 'temporary' "Woah! Damn you have a criminal mind"I said and gave her a side hug "I know right"She said and winked at me "Miss Edwards, are you ready for the shoot?"The photographer asked "yeah"I said and followed him.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall , viakane and 608,678 others

perrieedwards: when you see someone eating a mc flurry in the studio and you're hungry as fuck 💫💖

Comments:

viakane: Sorry about that Sexy 😜❤️
jadethirlwall: Am I in heaven? 🤤💦💖🔥
~perrieedwards: 🙈💖
jesynelson: You sexy little minx 😍🔥
arianagrande: HOLY SHIT! I AM GAY 🔥🔥
selenagomez: 🔥
leighannepinnock: Damn sissy 🔥🤩
fuckmeperrie69: SPIT ON ME DADDY ! 🔥💦👅
~perrieedwards: Lol okie Jade 😛💦🔥

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , arianagrande and 405,899 others

jadethirlwall: You know you're the best couple in the world when you start to look like your wife's reflection 💫✨💖 @perrieedwards

Comments :

viakane: OMG!! 😍 Wife >>>>>>>>>>
perrieedwards: You know what they say "You are what you eat" so I am not surprised 😜💦👅🔥
~jadethirlwall: we don't look that much alike , you need to eat me a lot more! 👅🔥😉
leighannepinnock: These comments are too much for my innocent brain 😣
~jadethilwall: "anal" here you go get comfortable 😛
jesynelson: Sexy Coupleee😍🔥❤️

---------------------------------------------------------
1 week later

"Babe are you ready ?"I asked Jade "yeah , Just a minute Baba"she said . We are going on a Date ! After 19393383832 days (15 days , I like to overexaggerate). "woah , Damn Jade you need to calm down. You are going to kill me"I said and kissed her head "is it just me or you're getting cringe day by day?"She teased "I am just being honest hun"I said "let's go"I said  and started the car .

At the restaurant

"Why is noone here?"She asked "I don't know , maybe it's a bit late"i said she nodded her head . After we ordered the food , I heard a voice go "Hey Jade!"I turned around to see Jordan "hey Jord!"she said and hugged him , wtf is he doing here I thought Via broke his leg!! "Hi Perrie"he said "hi"I said "you should join us Jordan! "Jade said "I don't want to interrupt anything"He said "you're not interrupting anything! "She said and I nodded , he said beside jade and they were laughing at something he said . I decided to text Via .

me: Just finish Jordan!
Serial killer ❤️🤘🏻: you sure? Babe it will be a bit too much
me: Ok ...... Don't kill him then , just make sure that he stays away from my wife.
Serial killer ❤️🤘🏻: The work will be done by tomorrow boss ✊🏼🔥
me: thanks Via! Luv u😘😘

I just hope that Via gets rid off him ......

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Wassup Guys!! I hope you all are doing well ❤️😊 and enjoying the story ! What do you guys think Via is gonna do ? 👀

So, did you guys liked the chapter 💙?

Comments are highly appreciated 😇🙏

Adios !!