Chapter 3

Jade's Pov

"Which song are you willing to perform babe?"Perrie asked me "I think 'As long as you love me' by JB because it's acoustic week and it's acoustic version is really dope"I said she nodded "Nice choice"Perrie said and smiled at me "Let's start ! Shall we"She said and I started to sing . Perrie is a brilliant coach/mentor ! She knows so much about singing I can't even imagine ! Yeah I know she's a professional singer , it's her job but she knows more than many other artists.

"So..... I am going clubbing with Lesy tonight , wanna tag along?"She asked giving me a 'please don't say no' look "I can't I am sorry-" "It's alright ! I know I am crossing my limits , I am just your mentor"Perrie said cutting me off now looking down sadly "Noo! It's not that ! I would love to come with you ! But I am 18 they wouldn't let me in"I said she 'ohh'd' "So we can go to an amusement park or something?"She said "Sure"I replied with a big smile "How are you single?"Perrie asked out of the blue "I don't know , maybe because I am quite boring"I shrugged "Noo!! You're not at all boring! You're really entertaining"Perrie said "Thank you"I mumbled shyly "it's 6:30 already ! You should go and get ready , I'll pick you up from your hotel room at 7:30"Perrie said , I gave her a warm hug and then left the practice room .

"Oh my god my eyes!"I screamed as I entered the room to see my roommate on top of my bestfriend eating eachother's faces off "Cockblock"Via mumbled "You're here earlier than we expected"Chloe said "You both can go fuck somewhere else ! I need to get ready , I am going to amusement park with Perrie "I said while smiling from ear to ear "oooh ! Someone's getting pussy"Via cheered and Chloe hit her "Calm down Via! We're just hanging out"I said "It's your first date and according to statistics 86% people of the age 18-27 tend to have sexual intercourse on their first date! "Via said "Ugh! Whatever"I said and rolled my eyes "Now leave ! I need to get ready"I said and they left the room .

"Woah, you look amazing Jade"Perrie said as she saw me "Thanks You look beautiful-er"I added "Are we walking to the amusement park?"I asked amused "Yup! It's literally 2 blocks away "Perrie said and intertwined our hands . The moment we reached there , I got wild ! I rode everything! (Other than Perrie ofcourse ;) .) "Aww look at that monkey"Perrie said as she looked at the claw machine "You want one?"I asked her "There's no way you are getting that , it's really hard"Perrie said "Just look Beautiful"I said and gave her a Debby Ryan smirk and I picked the monkey in my first try "Holy shit"Perrie mumbled "Here you go"I winked at her and gave her the monkey "Thanks Jadey"she said and kissed my cheek "anything for you"I mumbled shyly "We need a instagram Pic for meeee!"Perrie said.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall , leighannepinnock and 1,182,133 others

perrieedwards : with my little monkey 🐵💖 @jadethirlwall

Comments:

perrieismydaddy: OMG! PERRIE FUCK MEEE
pesyismysoul: Cute 😍
jadeishot: JERRIE! MY SHIP ❤️
viakane: suspicious 👀❤️👅
         ~perrieedwards: 😂
jadethirlwall: 💖🐵
         ~perrieedwards: 😚💖
jesynelson: Imagine them as a couple 😍👑
         ~perrieedwards: 😝👀

---------------------------------------------------------

"You're literally sitting in front of me and using instagram! I need attention"I joked and pouted "I am so sorry baba"She said and kissed my hand "Let's go back to the hotel room"Perrie said and intertwined our hands together "Shit !! It's raining run for your livess"I said and started to run , Perrie grabbed an umbrella I don't know from where and put it above me she was soaking in rain "Perrie! come stand under the umbrella! You'll fall ill"I said and she just smiled at me and threw the umbrella and now I was standing in rain , she took my hand and started to run "Let's go !"She said "The umbrella?"I asked "That wasn't mine anyway"She replied and I followed Perrie .

"I should go now"I said as we reached Perrie's room "Noo there is no way you're going to your hotel ! It's a block away and rain is pouring more than ever! "She said "You can spend the night here "she added "I don't have any clothes "I said "You can wear mine ! Or not wear anything I don't mind"Perrie said and winked at me , I entered her hotel room "Here is my Hoodie and shorts ! You should go and take shower"Perrie said and sat down on the chair "You should go first"I insisted "No! You should go first it's an order from your mentor"Perrie said with a smirk.

After a hot shower I came out in a towel to get clothes because Perrie kept them on the bed "Oh my god Fuck me"Perrie said as she opened her eyes "I-I mean Hi!"She said nervously I chuckled "you can go now"I said and she nodded I put on the LM5 hoodie and Shorts , not after very long she came out wearing just a translucent white shirt she was wearing a black bra and matching underwear and she kept 2 Buttons open revealing her cleavage "Let's sleep"She said and jumped on the bed. As we were cuddling Perrie was groaning every now and then "What's wrong?"I asked her "Nothing Just my back hurts"Perri said "I can give you a back massage"I said "If you don't mind, Sure"She said "Ofcourse I don't mind! "I said , God I can't wait to lay my hands all over her body. She removed her shirt "This needs to be removed too?"Perrie said signalling to her bra "Sure ! I don't mind"I said a bit too excited she giggled and took it off revealing her beautiful breasts , I was beyond drooling . She layed on her back , I cleared all my dirty thoughts and started to run my hands on her bare back "Mmmh right there Jadeee"Perrie moaned loudly as I massage on the knots "Ahhh! Don't stop"She moaned again.

God this is gonna be hard for me.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup Guys!!!! I hope you are enjoying the story 😚❤️!! I smell some naughty stuff coming really soon 👀👅.

So, did you guys like this chapter?

Comments are highly appreciated 😇