Chapter 10

Jade's Pov

"She doesn't even go here"I mimicked Damian as Perrie , Jesy and Leigh Anne watched mean girls . "You're so cute"Perrie said and kissed my cheek "thanks"I mumbled shyly. "Aww look at them"Leigh Anne awwed and shook Jesy really hard "Yeah Leigh , I see that . I am not blind"Jesy said and rolled her eyes playfully. "I am getting boreeeeddddd"I whined "What do you want to do baby?"Perrie said and cupped my cheeks "Let's play a game!!"I said "what?"Jesy asked , I ran to my closet and took out 4 nerf guns "we can play nerf war! In this there will be two teams and they will be in opposite corners of the house and then at decided time we will move to the rooms and and find each other and try to shoot the other team and go to the other team's starting point and put a sticker and you'll win"I explained the game "Is this a popular game?"Leigh asked "No , I just made that up"I said and they chuckled "what's the reward ?"Perrie asked "The cupcake that Via bought"I replied "I am in jade's team"Perrie said "That's not how teaming works pez , we will pull out chits"I said and Perrie groaned "so, the first team is..."Jesy took out the paper "Leigh Anne and......" She took out the other chit "Jade"Jesy said "Yay!"Leigh said and gave me a hug . "It's not fair! I want to be with my Jadey"Perrie pouted and crossed her arms "stop this tantrum! Let's go to our starting point"Jesy said and took the stickers with her .

At 8:20 we started the game. "Leigh you should go downstairs , I'll check here"I said and loaded my nerf and slowly entered the room and searched and no one was there and suddenly I heard Leigh Anne's scream and Jesy's "Ha! Eat shit" , I decided to go downstairs slowly and I hid behind the couch , I saw Jesy moving upstairs and as she kept her right foot on the first stair I shot her in the back of her head and smirked , I moved in the direction where Leigh Anne was lying down "Leigh you can stand here , you don't have to act like a real dead body"I said "shh! I am in character"she said I chuckled and moved further in , I saw Perrie standing there "booo"I scared her , she dropped her nerf and now it was a bit far for her to grab it "Jadey Please don't shoot me"she said in baby voice and pouted "I love you Pez , but I am sorry "I said and shot her . I ran to their starting point and put the sticker which said "LM" in purple .

"Yaaaaaayyyy!!"Leigh ran to me and hugged me "Perrie I can't believe that you got scared from a "boo"?"Jesy screamed at Perrie "it's not my fault , I wasn't expecting that"Perrie defended herself "Stupid woman"Jesy said and rolled her eyes "Now let's eat the cupcake!"Leigh Anne said.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , jesynelson and 99,123 others

jadethirlwall: The winners 🙌🏻😝🌠
@leighannepinnock

Comments:

leighannepinnock: YAAAAAAS !! VICTORY 😝🔥
perrieedwards:🥺 you shot me 💔
     ~jadethirlwall: baby that was just a game 😘 I love youuu
jesynelson: Could've won ,but since my teammate was a stupid cow , I lost 🙄
viakane: Competitive mix 😝💖
colbybrock: Cool gurls 😍😍